Wednesday, November 30, 2016

SSCB#62 Sparkle - Ornament Pops

It's time to flip over the calendar page to a new month.  I guess that let's you know I'm old school.   I still love my big planner and seeing my whole month's commitments written down all on one sheet so I can see everything at a glance.   The best part of starting out a new month is all the challenges that begin on the first.

Serendipity Stamps has a monthly challenge and offers up a nice prize - a $20 gift certificate for one lucky player.   The challenge this month is Sparkle!   That's easy enough right?  Some glitter, embossing powder, foil paper or maybe a handful of sequins should do the trick.
I had a vision in my head of ornaments hanging on a tree with gold beads of garland strung about.  I thought the strands I created covered up too much of the greenery so I scattered them about like twinkling lights.

These fancy ornaments from Serendipity Stamps "Ornament Pops" remind me of the ones from my childhood.  The ones imported from Poland that hung on our family tree. 

The greenery is from the "Ornament Pops Outline" stamp set.
Want to go shopping?
The 50% off Stamp of the Month for December is the Winter Doe!


Need a little more inspiration? Check out more projects from our design team....


You can link up your designs here at Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog.  You have until December 29 to play along! 

 









Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Serendipity Stamps Ornament Pops, Ornament Pops Outline, Tis The Season
Dies | MFT Blueprints 20
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Gold 4mm




3 comments:

cm said...

Jeanne, your card is stunning! My mom has ornaments like these and oh, how I love them! What did you use for the framing? So eye-catching...and the colours & sequins...completely enthralled by what you've designed! Dazzling!!
hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

This is elegant and very pretty!!

Ann Wong said...

Cute adorable and colorful!