Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Maya Road Guest Designer

I can’t tell you how excited I was to be asked to be a guest designer for Maya Road.    When I’m making cards for friends and family I’m really a “more is more” sort of person – I want them to be delighted with every little detail on the design.  If you’re a big fan of embellishments too, then chances are you’re already a Maya Road customer.  I’ve been a smitten with their products forever and have come to associate trendy products, made of the highest  quality with their name.   Here's a peek at my project today...
Want to see more?  Just click here to jump to the Maya Road blog!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Maya Road Products
·         Vintage Paper Leaves White
·         Small Vintage Paper Posies White
·         Vintage Trims – Mums Trim
·         Vintage Trims Seam Binding
·         Mixed Mini Wood Slices
·         Metal Vintage Trinket Follow Your Arrow Clips
·         Wood Thoughtful Sentiments Tokens
·         22mm Bulldog Clips Silver
Dies | Memory Box Stitched Heart Layers
Corner Rounder 3/8” Corner Chomper We R Memory Keepers
Embossing Folder | We R Memory Keepers Bouquet
Button Twine | May Arts
Adhesive Pearls 

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Its beautiful already! Congratulations!

Lenet said...

how great! Cogratulations!! Love what you made

Lisa Elton said...

Saw it and loved it! Congrats!!