Monday, November 7, 2016

Pretty Little Studio | I Believe In You!

I don't know about you but I feel like I'm dragging lately! I need a nice pick me up to get me motivated today! I thought this pretty in pink flamingo was just the ticket. Today I'm playing with the Pretty Little Studio Here Comes The Sun Collection! The set has an eclectic mix of lots of fun things.. cactus, coffee, hot air balloons, hearts and stars. The one thing it all has in common is a hand painted soft watercolor look! For my monochromatic design I started with paper from the 8" Summer Party pack.

I layered the pink flamingo and quote bubble from the Here Comes The Sun Die Cuts on a 3x4" Coffee Break Journaling Card. To give a more feminine feel to the card I added a 4" French Lace Doily! I love how it peeks from around the straight edges of the journaling card.
I used word stickers to make a sentiment on a label from the Label Medley pack. The pack includes lots of different colors to match other papers in the collection, and the labels are already cut ready to use. The sentiment "Believe In You" is from the Think Positive sticker sheet that's packed with short phrases. This sheet is even nicer because some of the sentiments are printed in pink while the rest are black. The letter "i" is an alphabet sticker - they're available in lots of different colors - pink, green, black, blue and lilac! 

My favorite part is last.. embellishing! I added a floral flair from the "Rain" package and a sprinkle of sequins for some sparkle and shine (Primrose, and Crystal 4mm).

Have a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Here Comes The Sun | Summer Party
Flair | Rain
Die Cuts | Label Medley | Here Comes the Sun (Flamingo & Quote Bubble)
Stickers | Mini ABC Zebra | Think Positive
Doily | French Lace 4”
Journaling | Coffee Break 3 x 4”
Sequins | Crystal 4 mm | Primrose

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable..love that sweet flamingo.