Friday, November 25, 2016

Tupelo Designs LLC Black Friday Sale


It's that time of year for all those great sales you've been waiting for! It's Black Friday - and if you read my blog you know my favorite store is Tupelo Designs LLC. If you haven't given them a try - today is the day my friends!

What: The TupeloDesignsLLC 25% Off Black Friday Sale

When: Midnight - Friday, November 25 to Midnight - Sunday, November 27.

What’s Included? ALL PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC, including Pre-Order Items!!!

Sales Code: At checkout, use the Sale Code Thanks2016



Today I'm sharing a card I made, and then I'm going to show you my most recent purchase from the store! I love that Tupelo Designs LLC has lots of my favorite brands, but I'm also discovering some new favorites like Lavinia Stamps. They have so many magical designs to take you away to fantasy places. I couldn't resist this fairy silhouette holding a chinese lantern. 
I started by taping a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper to a clip board and then I roughly painted a background using distress inks.  You can see when I lay the stamp image over the background it lines up beautifully. 
Next I die cut the panel using the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches frame to give the edges a clean embossed look.  Make sure you die cut before you stamp.  I've found that if I ink first, and then die cut that the Versafine ink gets pressed into the paper and makes the stamped image lighter.


Then using a stamping tool I inked up the stamp in Versafine ink and stamped it several times over the card stock until I got a nice dark image.   I set this to the side to dry completely before I adhered it to a card base. 

Now I want to show you what you can expect when you purchase from Tupelo Designs LLC.
My package arrived 2 days after I ordered and was shipped Federal Express..
Inside the box, all my items were packaged to keep them safe from harm - wrapped like a present waiting to be opened.  

Here's what was inside!

I know I'm going to have lots of fun making - this should keep me busy for a while! But I expect I'll be going back for more - this sale is hard to beat!

What: The TupeloDesignsLLC 25% Off Black Friday Sale

When: Midnight - Friday, November 25 to Midnight - Sunday, November 27.

What’s Included? ALL PRODUCTS IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC, including Pre-Order Items!!!

Sales Code: At checkout, use the Sale Code Thanks2016












Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps |  Lavinia Stamps Mystical Harietta Silhouette Large
Dies | Avery Elle Wonky Stitches 





5 comments:

cm said...

Gorgeous card; a new-to-me company that I'll be checking out! Fabulous shopping trip! I'm creating my order right now...
Hugs~c

Nora Noll said...

I am loving how you created that spectacular background and then stamped the image over it. Great design!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Your card is so COOL!!! And that's quite a haul there, can't wait to see all of the fabulous things you make :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...so much goodness in a box! And your card is so magical. Just love your beautiful style!

Lisa Elton said...

This pretty silhouette looks wonderful with your background!! Looks like you received some very happy mail!!