Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Thanksgiving Greetings

Are you starting your countdown yet?  I know I've got my mind on Thanksgiving and am starting to make a mental checklist of all the things I need to do for the big dinner..  most importantly find out whose coming so I know how much food to buy, how big a table to set... you get the picture.   I'm so thankful this year that my daughter will not be working so she'll be able to join us.  I miss having her company and her lending a hand! 
I used the CAS-ual Fridays CASUAL COMFORT Stamp Set to make this Autumn background of trees.  I inked the stamp with Ranger Distress Spiced Marmalade, Candy Apple, Mustard Seed, and Worn Lipstick.  I spritzed the stamp with water before stamping on watercolor paper.
The Thanksgiving Greetings sentiment is from the AUTUMN BLESSINGS Stamp Set.  It has several word stamps so you can personalize your greeting. 
I have to have a little bling so I added a few orange enamel dots. 


Want to go Shopping?   If you see something you like  I hope you'll use my discount code.  I have asked CAS-ual Fridays to redirect any commission that would be given to me for your purchase toward their fund for Breast Cancer research and prevention.   I don't receive any payment for products shown on my blog -  I only use products that I love and would recommend to others.







Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Autumn Blessings, Casual Comfort
Dies | MFT Fishtail Flags
Ranger Distress Ink
Enamel Dots



3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Wow.... beautiful stamping and colors for a Thanksgiving card!

Lisa Elton said...

Marybeth is right...wow!!

Kim Heggins said...

I agree with the others....WOW!