Thursday, November 24, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Pretty Pink Posh


Are you checking out Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags Event? This year she has a different sponsor for each of the 25 days! That means a different company is featured every single day and there's lots of great prizes up for grabs!

Today's sponsor is ...

Pretty Pink Posh started out as the place to buy all your favorite sequins - they have every color imaginable!  They also have some amazing and unique die cuts that will compliment all your card designs.  Did you know they have clear stamps with coordinating die cuts too?  You should check them out here!

I made this cute Snowman Tag!  I started out with a watercolor panel cut with the Stitched Duo Die 3!  It's got a pretty stitching all the way around that is crisp and clean.  For the snow I used a few Scallop Border Die Cuts.  I like that the repeated stitched pattern!

The snowman and simple sentiment are from the Happy Snowman set.  It's a mini set making this very affordable.  The snowman has two scarves and sentiments to choose from.  There's even a coordinating die set!  

I added some snowflakes and sequins from the Winter Sparkle Mix.

The ribbon is from May Arts and the twine is from The Twinery - its a new color blend called Icicle!

Stop by Tracey's blog - In My Creative Opinion to see more Pretty Pink Posh inspired tags - there's a little candy up for grabs too!




Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Happy Snowman
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Happy Snowman, Stitched Duo 3, Scallop Borders
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Winter Sparkle Mix



12 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

I am so obsessed with this adorable little snowman! He needs to come back in stock soon if he is going to adorn my holiday cards ! I love your pretty little tag that uses him! Thank you for sharing your talent with us and Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Just SO adorable!

Lisa said...

So adorable! Love the background!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your tag, Jeanne! The watercolor background is beautiful and really brings out the snowman! Adorable!
Take care!
Michele

cm said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Hope you're having a most excellent day, surrounded by family and friends, and basking in the warmth of gratitude and love! Your little snowman...beyond adorable! I want to give him a hug...and several for you, as well!
Hugs~c

Lindsey said...

Your tag is so sweet, Jeanne! A perfect inspiration for me today, thank you!

NanW said...

This snowman is so cute and the background is beautiful.

Nora Noll said...

This snowman is adorable!! I like the addition of the fun snowflake sequins!!

Lindsey said...

Jeanne, this is so so cute! Your background is amazing and I love all the blue sequins you have on there.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super cute!

ionabunny said...

Love this tag Jeanne. I am inspired and inspired. Hugz
https://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2016/11/home-again.html
https://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2016/11/still-snowing-in-snowman-land.html

Lagene said...

CUTE Tags! I love the pretty background for your snowman!