Thursday, November 17, 2016

Reverse Confetti Crazy for Christmas - Decor and More

 

Today is the is the final day of the Reverse Confetti Crazy for Christmas 3-Day event (November 15-17). On the 15th they featured Treat Tubes, the 16th was Little Gifties, and today is Decor or More.  So if you're looking for ideas for the holidays you're in the right place. 
I made this fun banner to decorate my crafty space.  I think I'll be looking to it for different tag layout ideas in the weeks to come.  Reverse Confetti has so many great tag, and embellishment dies (eyelets, toppers, layers) that the different combinations are endless. 

I'll show you the tags one at a time...
I alternated using LOVE NOTE and the TOPPED OFF TAG for the designs.    LOVE NOTE is the perfect base for any of the PRETTY PANELS.  This one is the BIG CHEVRON.  I created a scene using the BRANCHING OUT TREE and Santa from JOLLY HOLIDAY.  A HANG UPS makes the perfect loop to thread Twinery Maraschino Twine used to string my line of tags.  The little dots that decorate the tree are the holes from the eyelets of the HANG UPS.  The bitty star on top of the BRANCHING OUT TREE is from SEEING STARS.  You can find links to all the products at the end of this post. 
The base for this is the TOPPED OFF TAG.  I added the BUBBLY TAG TOPPER to the left side of the tag.  I think circles are always festive like confetti.  The VINTAGE ORNAMENT makes a fun focal point.  I added some HOLLY leaves and berries.  Again the little confetti sprinkle is the "holes" left from the HANG UPS TOO.

I used Reverse Confetti Card Stock for the base - it's a good quality weight and the colors are yummy!   This tag has the TRIANGLES PRETTY PANELS for the base.  The little triangles remind me of little Christmas trees.  The sun is a few circles stacked with a small SWIRLIE on top.

I inlaid the sentiment on this Holly Jolly Tag Layer.  I love pink and red and teal for Christmas! 
OK just one more! A little New Year's toast when your visiting with friends and family! This has the   The glass, and "cheers" are from the new CLINK stamp set and Confetti Cuts.  The MINI CIRCLE GARLAND PRETTY PANEL is fun and festive.  I added a few gems for some sparkle and shine.

Want to see more holiday projects featuring Reverse Confetti goodies?  These are all the designers with projects to share today.








Santa Tag
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday
Dies | Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday, Big Chevron Pretty Panels, Let It Snow, Love Note, Branch Out , Hang Ups

Ornament Tag
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Vintage Ornaments
Dies | Reverse Confetti Vintage Ornaments, Topped Off Tag, Bubbly Tag Toppers, Holly, Hang Ups Too

Reindeer Tag
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday
Dies | Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday, Love Note, Triangles Pretty Panels, Hang Ups, Swirlies

Holly Jolly Tag
Dies | Reverse Confetti Topped Off Tag, Holly, Hang Ups Too, Holly Jolly Tag Layer

Cheers Tag
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Clink
Dies | Reverse Confetti Clink, Love Note, Mini Circle Garland, Hang Ups, Let It Snow

Reverse Confetti Card Stock

Twinery Maraschino & Solid Maraschino Twine



8 comments:

crazymom said...

Your tags are FABULOUS ! I LOVE the colors!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh Jeanne, these are delightful! Your colors are so vibrant and fun!

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh my goodness these are adorable, Jeanne, and the bright colors, LOVE!

Kathy said...

Such a festive set of tags or banners, so bright!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute and festive Jeanne!

~amy~ said...

Oh my, your TAGS are FABulous.

Audrey Pettit said...

So bright and happy! Love it!

cm said...

Amazing tags, Jeanne...what a wonderful banner you've created with them! The reindeer - with this little 'spots - and Santa - sporting snowflake rosy-cheeks - steal the show for me. LOVE!
Hugs~c