Friday, November 18, 2016

Tupelo Designs LLC - Painted Butterflies

Happy Friday!  Are you ready for the weekend?  We're supposed to get our first snow in the Chicago area today.. I'm hoping the weather man is wrong!  We got the flooring done in my daughters bedroom - all that's left is the trim around the baseboards.  Lots of things we still haven't gotten to, but one thing at a time right?  

Next week will be the start of preparations for the big meal!  I like to break it down into small tasks.. Monday I'll set the table, Tuesday shopping... Wednesday I'll start the cooking (prepping veggies and making pies)  and then Thursday the big feast!  

Today I'm playing with the Altenew Painted Butterflies that I got from Tupelo Designs LLC.  I've had my eye on this set for a while now!  I love the beautiful butterflies and how forgiving the stamps are - meaning you don't have to be exact with the layered stamping. 

These are three layer stamps and Altenew makes it easy deciding what inks to use because they make several shades for each color that are meant to work together. 
I couldn't resist making butterflies in lots of different colors - yellow pink, purple, and blue! 
If you have a stamping tool you can make a whole bunch at one time!  I'm going to gift these to my sister who's always looking for a CAS one layer thanks to send from work.
If you haven't ordered from Tupelo Designs LLC yet I sure hope you'll give them a try.  They have FREE SHIPPING every day - no coupon required.  ($50 minimum for my Canadian friends).  

They also have customer loyalty points - you get points for every dollar you spend that turn into dollars to use toward your next purchase.   

Shipping is FAST - all stock items are shipped within 2 days of order receipt.

AND.. they have all your favorite brands.. Reverse Confetti, Altenew, Concord &9th, WPlus9 and More!! 


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Painted Butterflies





5 comments:

vlrbreingan@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful set indeed.Good luck on finishing your project.

Kate said...

I love your pretty butterflies Jeanne.

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely cards Jeanne!

Craftychris said...

Beautiful cards! I love them! xxx

Joyce said...

So very gorgeous. I am also falling in love with those Altenew inks--I love knowing which inks to use together.