Wednesday, November 23, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Reverse Confetti

Are you checking out Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags Event? This year she has a different sponsor for each of the 25 days! That means a different company is featured every single day and there's lots of great prizes up for grabs!

Today's sponsor is ...

Reverse Confetti

Reverse Confetti  At Reverse Confetti you can find everything you need to make amazing projects - clear stamps with matching dies, Confetti Cuts dies, treat wraps, tags, cardstock, ink, pattern paper and so much more! 
I made a cute Santa tag featuring the big guy from Jolly Holiday.  I love this set - it has a cute Santa, Reindeer and lots of fun sentiments.  I started my tag with a background panel that I watercolored in pink and red.  I'm loving pink this year for snow!   Next I cut the I made the snow using the Linked Garland in white and taped it together.  Next I taped the Tag Me Too die cut over the snow for the bottom of the tag and ran it through my die cut machine.


A Star Garland Confetti Cut in Gold Glitter makes it a clear starry sky for Santa's travels! 
I added some Twinery Gold Shimmer  Twine just to add a little sparkle.

Stop by Tracey's blog - In My Creative Opinion to see more Reverse Confetti inspired tags - there's a little candy up for grabs too!


Stamps | Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday
Dies | Reverse Confetti Tag Me Too, Jolly Holidays, Linked Garland, Star Garland



9 comments:

~amy~ said...

You always rock the color Jeanne!

Mary Holshouser said...

Ho Ho Ho, that tag is so cute.
thanks for sharing
Happy thanksgiving.

cm said...

ACK! I love your Santa, nestled in his pink/red setting! Totally adorable! I have this set and, indeed, even have a few Santas all coloured and ready to go! Casing you!!
Hugs~c

NanW said...

Santa is so cute and I love the background with the star garland.

Lisa Elton said...

You are on a roll with those pretty pink backgrounds Jeanne!! This is adorable!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

You make the cutest tags! So adorable.

Lisa said...

omg... the colors on this... gorgeous!! Adorable and beautiful tag!

Audrey Pettit said...

Just adorable! I love Santa, and I'm loving that pink!

Lindsey said...

Jeanne, this is awesome! i would never have though too put Santa with pink, but it is such a fun combo!