Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Reverse Confetti Crazy for Christmas Treat Tubes


Reverse Confetti is kicking off their 3-Day Crazy for Christmas event today.! November 14-17 we're sparking creativity for treat tubes, gifts and home decor and more! Today we're featuring treat tubes! These are great for little gifts for friends, coworkers, the kiddos, and maybe one for Santa too! 

I made three different Treat Tubes in different colors.   The TREAT TUBE TOPPER Confetti Cut comes with 6 empty boxes.  They're a high quality thick plastic so they're very sturdy.   They're fun to fill with different treats and really hold quite a bit!  I bought some movie size boxes of candy to fill the tubes.  They hold about one and a half boxes!   

After I made this one decorated with HOLLY Confetti Cuts, and cut from the LIME card stock I was thinking how great this would look filled with Pistachios. I threaded the sentiment (Stamped on a TALL TAG TRIO Confetti Cut) and some holly on a gourd shaped safety pin. I  thought the little red jingle bells looked like sparkly berries! 

For this snowy confection I cut the TREAT TUBE TOPPER with ICED AQUA card stock.  The snowy non pareils candy and blue got me thinking of snow.  I stamped a sentiment on a different TALL TAG TRIO and stuck some LET IT SNOW snowflakes on the back.  To give the tag a finished look (the back needs to be pretty too! LOL!) I cut a second tag and attached it to the back so it looks clean too! 
If you look close you'll see I double cut the snowflakes - once from white card stock and a second time from a silver glitter paper to add some extra sparkly stuff! 
Here's a fun treat tube filled with colorful red, white and green candy.  To coordinate with the traditional candy colors I cut the TREAT TUBE TOPPER from Red.  Again I used a TALL TAG TRIO tag and simply added Santa with the Ho Ho Ho sentiment from JOLLY  HOLIDAY.

Tell the kiddos they better be good if they want one of these! 
Want to see more treat tube ideas? Here's a list of all the designers with projects to share today.
















Holly 
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Tinsel 'n Trim
Dies | Treat Tube Topper, Holly, Tall Tag Trio
Ribbon | May Arts 5/8 Sheer Ruffle Edge Celery Green


Snow
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Tinsel 'n Trim
Dies | Treat Tube Topper, Let It Snow, Tall Tag Trio
Ribbon | May Arts 5/8 Sheer Ruffle Edge Turquoise

Santa
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday
Dies | Treat Tube Topper, Jolly Holiday, Tall Tag Trio
Ribbon | May Arts 1/4" Solid Checkered Ribbon Red




5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

These are all so adorable, Jeanne!!

~amy~ said...

These are all fabulously gorgeous !

Christine Kiehl said...

So sweet, no pun intended! Makes me want to craft some!

Sheri Gilson said...

These are fabulous!

Mary said...

I love your safety pin, holly and jingle bell decorations - very creative!