Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti November Release Blog Hop!


It's the day we've all been waiting for!  Release day at REVERSE CONFETTI!  To celebrate we're having a blog hop - one more day of showing projects with the new release that's in the store TODAY!!!  If you're hopping along you should have reached me from LEIGH PENNER's  blog.  If you'd like to start from the beginning and get all the details you can do that here at the REVERSE CONFETTI BLOG! 

There was so much to show you with this release that I wanted to make sure I left nothing out! 



Like the new 6" Paper Pad called WARM HEART!  The colors match the new cardstock colors perfectly!   You'll find houndstooth, zig zags, dots and stripes in the blues of the new release with hints of the previously released STONE and RC AQUA.

I love the sentiments in the new BEARING GIFTS Set - they're just meant to be with this fun bear with a carload of gifts headed you're way.  I know this happy camper will be using this set all year for birthdays too!
 
You already know I love flowers so it's no wonder I'm using the WHOLE LOTTA THANKS again today!  I love the triple stamped flowers.  This time I layered them on the new DOTS TAG LAYER.

 Did you notice the new GREETINGS FRAME that's perfect for photo cards and scenes includes this "GREETINGS" sentiment as well a banner (also shown above).
I layered the DOTS TAG over the new LARGE EYELET COVER PANEL background die.  It's my favorite die this release - so fresh and clean! 
I wanted to add a little more solid to the design to break up the open die cut areas so I added a zig zag accent from TOP O THE TAG set. The little white eyelet is from HANG UPS and gives a really finished look to the tag. 
Lots of yummy this release!  I bet you want to see more!  The next stop on this hop is LAURIE SCHMIDLIN - She's one of my favorite designers and I know she has something amazing to share today! 


Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects to share today... 

Reverse Confetti Blog
Amy Kolling
‘Fetti Friend—Debby Hughes
Heather Pulvirenti
Diane Jaquay
Lisa Henke
Melissa Phillips
Amy Rohl
Heather Hoffman
Amy Tsuruta
‘Fetti Friend—Anna Kossakovskaya
Audrey Tokach
Amy Sheffer
Leigh Penner
Jeanne Jachna  That's Me!
Laurie Schmidlin
Susan Liles











Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Bearing Gifts
Dies | Reverse Confetti Bearing Gifts, Double Edge Scallop
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Warm Heart 6"


Stamps | Reverse Confetti Whole Lotta Thanks
Dies | Reverse Confetti Whole Lotta Thanks, Dots Tag Layer, Greetings Frame, Large Eyelet Cover Panel, Hang Ups, Topped Off Tag 
Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine





9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, I know I've told you this before but your use of color and mutual love of patterns always has me smitten. These are absolutely FABulous.

Renee said...

Beautiful!!
Those flowers have your name all over them! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Jeanne!!! Lots of gorgeousness happening here, my friend! But you know I just love that little bear left just as he's stamped!!! xx
=]

Diane Jaquay said...

Both of your cards today are unique and WONDERFUL, Jeanne! Brilliant use of the patterned paper on the first card, and the yellow floral card is a show stopper!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Beautiful design. Such eye catching colours.
xxx

Susi said...

These 2 cards are lovely, Jeanne! Glad to see you used the Top 'o The Tag dies as I think they're amazing!

Lisa H. said...

beautiful details! love all the layers of paper on the first card. The bear is my fave!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful cards...just so sweet.

Christine Kiehl said...

Your work has this way of making me desire every stamp set you use! This card so very works! I love it!