Saturday, November 19, 2016

Tupelo Designs LLC - What's in the Box?

I thought it would be fun to share my latest package from Tupelo Designs LLC.  I'm always telling you about their great customer service, free shipping (USA - Canada is $50 minimum order for free shipping), loyalty points and how they carry my favorite brands.  

I received my package 2 days after I placed my order.  It came Federal Express  - and inside the box it was wrapped like this. 

Inside the bottom envelope - was 12" papers from the new Crate Paper "Snow and Cocoa" collection.  I got one sheet of each paper pattern.  They arrived in perfect condition.. no bent corners!   Aren't they pretty?  I see lots of Christmas Cards in my future.

Here's what was in the package on top - NEW Altenew Ink Colors!  These are turning out to be my "go to" inks lately.  I love that they take the guess work out of layered stamping, but I also really love that they spread out  and self correct as they dry - so no blotchy images.  It amazed me how a solid stamped image looked horrible when I stamped it.. but when I went back and looked at it a few minutes later -(after I decided to stamp more until I got one perfect) it looked fine. 

And I'm building up my  Altenew stamp inventory too!  I just discovered that woodgrain panel and had to have it! 
I even got a little gift.. a package of fun buttons with a business card that has the image of the original Tupelo (Jane's Greyhound that the store is named after). 
If you're feeling like treating yourself I sure hope you'll check out Tupelo Designs LLC - I think you'll be glad you did. 

3 comments:

Joyce said...

eeek. What a fantastic package!

cm said...

What a fun, spirit-lifting post! I agree: the packaging is awesome! Next time I order, I'll share the 'special touches' that make ordering from Tupelo a 'must'! My last C9 heavy package arrived soooo fast! Need to get after using those goodies (and those from my previous order, too!). My little giftie from Tupelo were wee butterflies! Soooo sweet!
Hugs~c

Karen Howard said...

How fun, I have this company on my wish list! I'm a fellow stamper who made cards for OWH and am reaching to let you know of a blog I've started for another cause, Sending Paw Prints. If you have any pet themed cards this is a great way to support our furry friends!

http://sendingpawprints.blogspot.com/

Thank you!
Karen