Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fusion Card Challenge - JOY!


Are you ready for a new FUSION Card Challenge?  This one looks like so much fun!    Remember its FUSION so you can work with the sketch OR the inspiration photo... and if you're feeling crafty you can FUSE them together.  One look at either this time and my mind was thinking DIE CUTS!   I love the clean lines of the snowflake on the left, and the JOY and door panels on the right.  


I just couldn't bring myself to do something in gray this week.. I needed some bright colors to keep me smiling!   I created a panel of colored card stock - they're each 1" wide.
I was originally going to inlay the JOY die cut - so I did cut the die into the color block panel, but I wound up running a piece of tape on the reverse side to keep it all together, and just stacked the clean white die cuts on top of the die cut lines.  If you look close it gives the illusion that it was inlaid.
 Want to see what the rest of the team made?  Just click on their names below! 



I hope you find some time to play at FUSION CARD CHALLENGE!











Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Memory Box Snowflake Joy


5 comments:

Karen Day said...

This caught my eye over on the Fusion blog, had to come and tell you how amazing this is!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Love this JOY Jeanne! It's so happy! Love this cool technique too!
Take care!
Michele

Linda Callahan said...

Talk about wow factor! I love the white diecuts against the fabulous pinks!

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE your card....just incredible Jeanne.

Karren said...

What a fabulous idea to choose pinks for your card, Jeanne! Such a bright and cheerful look!