Saturday, November 12, 2016

25 Days of Christmas - Serendipity Stamps - Snow Angel

Are you checking out Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags Event?  This year she has a different sponsor for each of the 25 days!  That means a different company is featured every single day and there's lots of great prizes up for grabs!   

Today's sponsor is ...




At Serendipity Stamps  you can find beautiful, intricate designed red rubber stamps for the perfect impression every time!  They also have a complete line of craft dies to compliment your designs.   
I stamped the fun Snow Angel on a Pretty Pink Posh DUO 3 die.  The pretty stitched edges make everything you make extra special.  I added a solid pink tag behind the stamped one. To achieve the colorful look of the stamped image I used a  Kaleidacolor ink pad (Berry Blaze).  You can find Pretty Pink Posh dies in the Serendipity Stamps store.

Serendipity Stamps has some of the most beautiful sentiment stamps in the industry.  This simple "Peace" stamp is a great example.  I mean have you ever seen such beautifully calligraphy on a stamp before?    
 
I added some Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine as a simple but festive tie for the tag.  I threaded a few e-beads through the string ends just to add a little sparkle. 

Stop by Tracey's blog - In My Creative Opinion  to see more Serendipity Stamps inspired tags - there's a little candy up for grabs too! 













Stamps | Serendipity Stamps Snow Angel, Peace Small
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 3 Die, Poppystamps Stitched Annaleigh Tag Decorations, Pinpoint Dome Tag Decorations (Eyelets)
Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine
Misc. E Beads




13 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is simple, beautiful and just lovely. I love the shaped tag and the little detail at the ribbon hole. Lovely image and the ombre colours are super. xx

!neke said...

Just love that snow angel !!!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the great color in this bright angel, Jeanne! Very festive!
Take Care!
Michele

NanW said...

Beautiful way that you stamped the angel.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! I love all of this tag!!! <3

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne I think you are definitely right, you win the CAS award today! That angel is the neon ink is gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly charming Jeanne!!

Mary Holshouser said...

I'd never seen the snow angel before.
She is darling. That's one of the
icons of winter - glad she has a stamp.
The shading of the coloring is great.
thanks for sharing.

Sharron said...

Wow, love the colors! Love the movement! You make me wish I could go out and make a snow angel!!!

Super Stick Chick said...

Fabulous tag, love the twist of colors with the pinks and purples. I liked your tag so much I CASED it for the challange with the only snow angel I have the TCP's long-eared bunny.

Berina RGA said...

Such a cute tag!! Love the simple design!!

Kim Heggins said...

One fabulous tag....this has to be the cutest snow angel stamp ever made!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Jeanne! Love the bright festive colors.