Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Reverse Confetti September Release Day 3 -

I told you today would be all treats!  LOL!  Thanks for stopping by for more peeks of the new Reverse Confetti September release as we Countdown to Confetti release day - September 8!  Today we're showing peeks of the new TREAT TUBES and TOPPER Topper.  The cute wrap die is sold with 6 crystal clear plastic tubes and you can purchase additional tube refills in packs of 6 separately.

I think the Treat Tubes are really versatile and will look great for any occasion.  I've showed them today with some of the different stamp sets from this release.    These pretty flowers with matching die cuts are BLOOMS 'N BUDS.  

I cut the TREAT TUBE TOPPER with new CARDSTOCK from Reverse Confetti!  It's easy to dress up the tube wrapper with pattern paper - but I left mine plain.  I didn't want it competing with the tags and pattern ribbons I chose to work with.

For this one I used the HAPPY HARVEST stamp set, and WHEAT Confetti Cuts. I matched the new ICED AQUA CARD STOCK with the blue candies in the tube. I love the Iced Aqua and Tangerine together. The acorn was stamped with the new TANGERINE dye ink you'll find in the store.


One more filled with E.T.'s favorite candy!  They match the new TANGERINE CARD STOCK perfectly.  The little ghost is from the  HALLOWEEN BITS Confetti Cuts - and the Boo! sentiment is from the TREAT YO'SELF Stamp Set. 
Super cute right?  I know I'll be using these again and again for all sorts of occasions - birthdays, Christmas, Easter and more.  And I can see them filled with all sorts of things too besides candy - maybe some trail mix, bath salts, sequins.. you get the picture.  You're only limited by your imagination!
What a nice surprise for the kiddo's at school - but I'm thinking co-workers might appreciate a little snack even more!  I know I'd be delighted to find one of these sitting on my desk.  
 I like how the tube looks with just the top decorated too! 
 ReadyForConfetti


Of course Jen has some candy to share to celebrate the release! Make sure you leave a comment to enter to win!


And, our September ‘Fetti Friend…

Stop by tomorrow to for our Release Day hop!






25 comments:

Christy Q said...

Fantastic projects, Jeanne!!! I love how you coordinated the deign to complement up the contents. I am definitely adding these to my list as they would be great for my office as I am the party planner.

Sue D said...

Very fun and colorful variety of treat boxes you created.

Unknown said...

Your examples are so colorful! What a way to brighten someone's day!

~amy~ said...

These are all wonderful! Love them!

Sheri Gilson said...

These are fabulous, Jeanne! Love them all!

Debbie Rumpza said...

I love that you made three projects to show this can be used through the seasons!

Dianne said...

Wonderful treat boxes! Unlimited possiblities!

Mary Holshouser said...

Colorful boxes and colorful candy.
Matching the colors to the candy
in the box is a fun idea.
thanks for sharing.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love those treat tubes. Always fun to make Halloween treats for,our grown,up kid does right,

greggers said...

Wow, I love all 3 of your projects, I must say I love the acorn!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

WOW! Super cute and fun. Love your colors and patterns and all the lil details. The possibilities are endless. Just love this new product release. Just wonderful.

Denise Bryant said...

Such fun ideas with these Treat Tube Toppers! Love each one you created for holding those yummy treats! Lots of possibilities!

Miriam Prantner said...

Those treat boxes are just so cute! Love it!

Michelle Usadel said...

I love the three themes! What a great way to show how versatile this release is. I cannot wait to shop!

Hetty said...

Wonderful happy, colorful and delicious boxes!

Karen B. said...

These are so cute and so fun!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh yummy snow caps! I love those! Love your cute treat tubes, too.

Jan Elmore said...

Holy moly, those treat tubes are awesome! Every season, every little thank you gift, every time!

cm said...

Completely captivated by your treat showcases today, Jeanne! Pretty, cute and, as always, CLASSY!
Hugs~c

Kathy said...

Wow! Three good designs and color combos for the Treat Tubes, how fun!

Melissa P said...

I loved every one you did! Darling!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely little treats Jeanne!

Evelyn vasquez said...

Great idea to just decorate the top! I'm loving it.

Sharron said...

What a wonderful treat box! Love your fun trimmings!

Marybeth said...

Wow!!!!! Beautiful sweet treat boxes,Jeanne! Love what the last one is filled with!