Thursday, September 29, 2016

National Coffee Day! How About A Treat?

Thanks for stopping by! Did you know it's National Coffee Day? To celebrate I'm showing some coffee themed projects featuring The Twinery Twine and some packaging from SRM Stickers! Who doesn't love a treat? And gosh treats are just made to go with a great cup of coffee!  SRM Stickers has Embossed Vellum Bags, Kraft Bags, Plastic Tube Containers, Boxes, and so much more! I'm only showing a few of your many packaging options today! 

For treats I like bags that are decorated and easy to slip things in and out of in a hurry. I want something thats easy to make so I can make LOTS! These gift bags would be a perfect little pick me up set on every desk in the office. I used Twinery Denim Twine looped around my hand and then fastened to the embossed vellum bag. I topped that with die cuts and a fun stamped coffee cup. This is ready to load up with some home made Almond Joy Cookies!


Here's another fun idea - a box that you can decorate ahead of time and then just pack with treats when you're ready. Your friends don't even have to unwrap it to open it. I simply wrapped Peapod twine around a 3" x 3" box three times and finished with a tag and a bow. I think the green color is perfect for guys or gals. Next I adhered a stamped die cut coffee cup. That's it. Easy right? I was thinking I might just put this on the kitchen table first thing in the morning - a note of encouragement to my DH or son so they know I'm thinking about them! Here's a link to the boxes in the store.

For this yummy treat bag I used an embossed Kraft bag from SRM! To show the embossing detail I ran a pigment ink pad lightly over the raised areas to bring out the detail. A tag in matching Caribbean with a bitty clothespin that you just clip on the bag is all you need.
Here's another one in Red featuring The Twinery Maraschino Twine. Whatever you choice SRM and The Twinery make goodie packaging extra easy! I can't wait to use them for holiday treats too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs!




The Twinery Denim Twine
Stamp | Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups
Dies | Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups, Flowers For Mom
SRM Glassiene Bag 4.75"

The Twinery Peapod Twine
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Just Brew It
Dies | Reverse Confetti Just Brew It, Stitched Flag Trio
SRM Kraft Box 3"

The Twinery Caribbean Twine
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups
Dies | Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups, Tag Me
SRM Kraft Bags 4"

The Twinery Maraschino Twine
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups
Dies | Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups, Tag Me
SRM Kraft Bags 4"



3 comments:

cm said...

Oh my! Candy for the eyes and for the tummy! What a spectacular way to make treats all the more special! Love these! Those cookies...craving sparked!
Hugs~c

Shelly said...

Oh, these are sooo sweet!! Love!

Lisa Elton said...

What a scrumptious post Jeanne!! Fabulous projects, yummy looking treats!!