Thursday, September 22, 2016

Stamp of Approval Candy Cane Lane Release Day!!!


So are you excited or what? It's release day for Catherine Pooler's stamp of Approval Candy Cane Lane Collection!!!  I hope you had time to check out all the blog hops showing peeks over the past few days.. .if not you can see the complete list of designers here on Catherine's blog!

Stamp of Approval takes all the guess work out of creating.  This collection of stamps and dies is designed to work fabulously together.  They are released quarterly and sell out quickly (The last one sold out in 33 hours!!) You get a box full of amazing stamps and dies, but you also get a downloadable PDF Project Guide with tons of project tutorials using them!

I really loved the opportunity to work with these stamps and I know you will too.  They are really versatile (if you've been checking the peeks you already know that!)  

Here's a fun card that you can easily mass produce for Christmas or Holiday giving (there are different sentiments in the set so you can customize it).
I started by stamping the sentiment on white card stock and then die cutting it with a circle die.  You can also use a punch if  you like.  Next I traced the circle in pencil on a panel that was sized for my card front.   I added distress ink - (spun sugar) working my way out from the center - no worries about smudges or how dark it is in the center - we're going to cover that up! 

I stamped the winter berries in a circle around the perimeter of the circle, alternating the colors of the berries (light red, dark red).  To finish it off I adhered the circle die cut sentiment in the center with adhesive foam tape.


I love the monochromatic design and the clean look of this card.  A sprinkle of sparkling clear sequins add a touch of sparkle and shine! 
Lots of other designers are posting today with projects make with the kit.  You can find a complete list and find out how to get a kit of your own here at Catherine Pooler's Blog
 


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval Merry and Bright Boughs Stamp Set
Die | Circle
Sequins |  Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow love how you did this wreath!

Renee said...

I absolutely LOVE this simply gorgeous beauty...
those berries!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Jeanne!!

Amanda C said...

I just love how you used the pink with the red on this card! The berries around the center are very elegant.

Sharron said...

Just love your gorgeous wreath! It looks wonderful all covered with berries!