Friday, September 23, 2016

Tag You're It - Let's Get Happy!

Are you playing along with the latest Tag You're It Challenge?  We've got a great inspiration tag from  Taheerah Achita!   Take a look and figure out what you like..   I was smitten with the simplicity of her design.  Just a nice big word stamp (or maybe a little calligraphy?) some distress on the end and some shiny splatters of gold.

I kept to the clean design, but instead of splatters I added a few stamped dots in the same shade as the distress ink I used for the edging (Ranger / Tim Holtz Bundled Sage)  I decided to integrate some stamped flowers along the clean half of the tag.

All of the stamps I used are from Birch Press Design.  The flowers are triple stamped - if you love this style you need to check out the shop - you'll love it.

To get the sentiment super dark and clean I used my Misti stamping tool and double stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  I matched the distress ink to some beautiful Twinery Seaweed Twine.  And for a little bling.. some gem flower centers.

No tag die cut for this on - I just trimmed it with my paper cutter.  Now it's your turn!  No excuses.. this is an easy one!  I sure hope you'll join us!  The only rule is you need to have fun!   You better hurry though because there's only one week left.  Click here to see more from the design team and others that have already been linked up here at Tag You're It Challenge! 













Supplies:
Stamps | Birch Press Design Brushed Birthday Greetings, Delicate Peony
Twinery Seaweed Twine
Ranger Bundled Sage

1 comment:

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful. My kind of colours, so it's extra, extra lovely Jeanne!!!