Thursday, September 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti New Release Day!


YAYY! The wait is over! Today is Reverse Confetti September release day! All the products have arrived! To celebrate we're having a blog hop! If you are hopping you should have reached me from Leigh Penner's blog! If you want to start from the beginning and get all the details including the candy that's up for grabs, you can do that here at the Reverse Confetti Blog!


Release day is always fun because the team can work with whatever product they like from the release - so you should see a fun mix that will include EVERYTHING! There was so much to work with this release that I'm still showing something new today! Can you guess what it is? 

It's that beautiful LEAVES COVER PANEL! I can't tell you how much I love this die! 
If I had to pick one favorite stamp set this release it would have to be the BLOOMS 'N BUDS. I can never have too many flowers. This set is so versatile - you can switch things up easy by changing the colors, arranging them differently, or changing the flower centers.
The sentiment stamp is from an older set - SWEET THING. I attached it to a pin - to look like the tag that holds the senders card when you get flowers delivered.
Ready to see more? You're next stop is Laurie Schmidlin. I know you're going to love what you see - Laurie always has lots of eye candy to share!

Here's the complete blog hop list for today!

Jeanne Jachna (That's Me!)

And, our September ‘Fetti Friend…


Happy Hopping!







Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Sweet Thing, Blooms N'Buds
Dies | Reverse Confetti Blooms 'N Buds, Leaves Cover Panel
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh 
Pin | Tim Holtz

14 comments:

Evelyn vasquez said...

Gorgeous layout and color choices.

Lisa H. said...

wow! this is stunning! I love those colors with those blooms and of course the fabulous leave cutting panel. love it all!

Marybeth said...

My gosh this is one gorgeous blooming card!!!! Always love your layering and color combos!

~amy~ said...

ABsolutely WOW.

Diane Jaquay said...

Stunning floral arrangement, Jeanne, this card really WOWS me!

littlesavedgirl said...

So cheerful , it just shines happiness !

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card, Jeanne! I love this happy color that brings a smile to my face!

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, Jeanne!

Marcie Sharp said...

What a beautiful bouquet you created! Such a pretty card.

cm said...

So pretty, that floral arrangement! Evidently, I *need* to go shopping...
Hugs~c

Donna said...

Love the controlled riot of colour, Jeanne. Awesome blooms. X

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful floral card!!

Sharron said...

Gorgeous bouquet of blooms, Jeanne! Love the sunny yellow background!

TamiBabs said...

That is SO PRETTY! Makes it feel like Spring!