Friday, September 9, 2016

Tupelo Designs - Flourish Hello


Happy Friday! I'm playing just for fun today with some goodies from my favorite store Tupelo Designs LLC! If you haven't discovered them yet it's time to give them a try. They ship all orders within 2-3 days of receipt, have free shipping (Fed Ex), AND you get reward points that turn into dollars that you can spend in the store!

I'm going to do a post soon showing you exactly how well the product is packed and shipped and what a treat it is to receive!

Today I'm playing with the Concord & 9th Flourish set. I stamped the images with Altenew inks - my new favorites for layered (multi stamp) images. These inks take all the guess work out of stamping. I used to try to mix and match all my different brands of dye ink for layered stamping. They're all great quality, but they all have different formulas and the colors are not meant to work together like the Altenew

I stamped the floral on a panel of white card stock and then die cut the panel with the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die. It trims the panel to the perfect size for an A2 card, and adds a pretty stitching along the edges.

This was so fun and easy to do - what a nice escape for the day! I thought I'd try a different look stamping with pigment ink on kraft paper.
Pigment sits on top of the paper so it's perfect for darker card stock. I used Avery Elle pigment inks for this one. I used a stamping tool so I could stamp the white more than once to get a nice solid image.
Stamping in Truffle over the white lightens the color of the ink making it a softer brown. New Moon is the darkest shade I used. The sentiments on both cards were stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.
A sprinkle of clear sequins is the finishing touch to add some sparkle and shine.
Whatever your ink preference, Tupelo Designs LLC has you covered. Which one do you like best? 








Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Concord & 9th Flourish
Die | Avery Elle Wonky Stitches

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jeanne, I love these. I've never heard of this store, and I'm excited to check it out. Also, I'm thrilled to hear your opinion of the Altenew inks, something I've thought a great deal about buying.

Tracey McNeely said...

Two gorgeous card Jeanne! I agree for multilayered stamping Altenew ink is the best! The colours don't settle out really vibrant but they blend together beautifully! Happy weekend!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a very pretty pair of cards Jeanne! Kraft on white has always been a fave of mine!!

Sharron said...

Gorgeous cards, Jeanne! Love that you've shown two versions.

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply gorgeous cards...just love those stamps!