Saturday, September 24, 2016

Poppystamps Stitched Snowflake Square

We're celebrating our latest release at Poppystamps with a blog blitz!  What's that you ask?  We'll its a chance for us to show you projects made with the new dies, and a chance for you to win a prize on every post between Sept 21 and Oct 3!
Today I'm showing the Stitched Snowflake Square.  Want to enter to win this die?  Click here to jump to the Poppypstamps blog...leave a comment...and fingers crossed for you sweet friends! 

Finished Size 5 1/2 x 5 1/2"
Dies | Poppystamps Stitched Snowflake Squares, Laurette Snowflake, Swirled Peace
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

Ooh this card is stunning! xxx

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow, Jeanne! I LOVE this, and I especially love these pretty colors! This was on my list and now that I see how beautiful you've made your card, I have crafty tears of regret, ha ha! This is just gorgeous and the little details make it special!
Take Care!
Michele

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty design Jeanne, love this!

Cindy Beach said...

You are so masterful with colors, Jeanne, and this is ample proof! I LOVE the way you've used the snowflake die on this beautiful card. It's stunning!

Unknown said...

Snowflakes always make me smile