Monday, September 5, 2016

Reverse Confetti September Release

Whooo Hooo!  It's countdown to Confetti Time!  A new Reverse Confetti release is hitting the store on September 8 - and we're starting the countdown today!  There is so much to show you!  Did you hear?  There are 4 new product categories hitting the store too - CARDSTOCK!!!  INK PADS!!! STENCILS!! AND.. wait for it.... 6" PAPER PADS!  On top of that we have 4 new stamp sets, and 9 confetti cuts.  And something extra special I wont even mention - we'll be showing that on Wednesday!
Here's what we have for you today!  All things Halloween!  You're going to love the new BEST WITCHES stamp set!   I colored the little witch and her batty friends, but there are other great images and sentiments on the set as well!
Notice anything else new here?  Yep!  The WEB TAG LAYER!  It's the perfect accent for these images!

The papers in the background are from the new FRIGHT NIGHT 6" Paper Pad.   Its colors match the new card stock (also on my card in Iced Aqua and Tangerine).
The second stamp set we're showing today is called TREAT YO' SELF! It's all sentiments of differnet sizes perfect for stamping on tags, or treat bags. The new ink colors (YES NEW INK!) matches the card stock and pattern paper. I stamped my sentiment in ICED AQUA.

And yes there's more!!! LOL

I told you if you love Halloween that you'd be in heaven right now!!   There's a new Confetti Cuts set that includes the little bat I used on my card here - and two other images.

We have bats here in Indiana where I live and I love watching them flit around the yard at night. Maybe because they're eating those pesky mosquito... They're so hard to see though... so I thought I'd shine a little moon light on them using the SWIRLIES die cut as a moon.

The little gold star is from SEEING STARS Confetti Cuts set. 

Ready to see more? Here's more designers showing projects with these two new sets today.


Stop back all week for more new Reverse Confetti peeks!














Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Best Witches
Dies | Reverse Confetti Double Edge Scallop Border, Topped Off Tag, Best Witches 
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Fright Night 6
Twinery Charcoal Twine
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins 

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Treat Yo' Self
Dies | Reverse Confetti Halloween Bits, Swirlies, Seeing Stars
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Fright Night 6
Pretty Pink Posh Gold Sequins

44 comments:

Lisa H. said...

I love these Jeanne! so fresh and fabulous. and the use of the swirlie die as your moon with those bats is awesome. love that.

~amy~ said...

Both of your cards are amazing...I super love them!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are fabulous, Jeanne! I love the "moon" you created for your bats!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, your little witch looks so sweet! Wonderful card, Jeanne!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Adorable, fun cards! Love these colors - orange and aqua is my new halloween color combo!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your "Best Witches" card is fabulous, both in design & all that perfect layering to create such a cute scene. How genius to use the swirlies die as a moon!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOWZERS! Jeanne, your cards are SO much FUN! LOVE how bright and vibrant the colours are....love the all the sweet and spooky images coloured perfectly and LOVE the RC Swirlies used as the moon with the bats...very clever!
Hugs,t

Kim Faucher said...

Love the colors!!! This is so fun and your layers are awesome

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the softness in your coloring and that blue color is so pretty! Makes everything pop!

Megan Carroll said...

Love your color combos!

Patty said...

Both super cute cards!! Love all the layers you used on both of them!

Jan Elmore said...

Between the new ink colors, pretty papers from Fright Night and your stamping, these cards are just the cutest ever!

Unknown said...

I like the color combinations you chose. They help make the images catch your eye.

cm said...

My Halloween-loving heart is completely smitten with your cards, Jeanne! These images are absolutely adorable; your showcases once again a delightful combination of cute AND classy! With 70+ tags/cards/mini cards to make for my niece's Gr. 1 class, my nephew's daycare pals and their teachers, I think I need the entirety of today's release! Thank you for the smiles and inspiration today! (Hope Mr. Visa will agree *grin*)
Hugs~c

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable cards! What a FUN release...can't wait to place my order!

Amy Rohl said...

Jeanne!! LOVE the color combos and all the RC goodies all packed in so perfectly!

Annie Rose said...

Oh my, these might be my favorite cards of the day! So perfect. You did an amazing job! :)

starqueen said...

Hi Jeanne, Oh my, Oh Boo! Your cards are adorable! I do love Halloween, and you're making it hard for me to resist getting all the new goods.😉 Stamps, dies, papers and inks...oh my!!🙀Thank you, I guess!👏🏻

Mary Holshouser said...

Fangtastic cards.
Such attention to detail - the
bags even have small fings.
thanks for sharing so much fun.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome papers and colors on these delightful Halloween creations! The web tag is fabulous! Love the fun bats and witch! Such a fun hop!

Jill Norwood said...

AMAZING cards Jeanne!!!!! Love how you combine papers and dies! Love your Shirley moon too! Fantastic scenes! :)

Amy C. said...

The spiderweb tag is so cute! Great Halloween cards!

Linda Hahn said...

Love your cards and your style! I'm glad to see the way you used some of our previously released dies in new ways! Sooo cute and clever!! Thanks!

BeverlyBL said...

Both cards are so cute. Love the colors and that sweet little witch.

Christy Q said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love the lighter and brighter colors you used.

Annheidel said...

Darling cards!

Wanda Cullen said...

I'm totally loving this card and all the new RC goodies! I normally don't go for Halloween images but these images are just too cute!

Sue D said...

Very cute designs. I like the spider web tag.

Tara said...

Your cards are fabulous! So many great layers on each and I love that you used so many dies!

Mrsfish02 said...

I love all your cards Jeanne. This release is really loaded!! The papers look really nice. Love the Trick of Treat Yo Self. Witch is too cute. Bring on the release.....

Michelle Usadel said...

Oh that orange. What a bright, bold and beautiful color! Your cards are amazing and absolutely delightful.

Lisa said...

So adorable and I LOVE the color schemes on these... awesome!

Janetlynne said...

love them

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just adorable. Love the colors, patterns, and details.

Lisa Elton said...

These are both adorable Jeanne! Love the colors you used!!

Karen B. said...

I love the unique halloween color combo in your cute cards!

Aimee Phillips said...

Both cards super cute. Great inspiration.

Martha Herrera said...

Fabulous cards!!

Ericka Strange said...

Great cards love the colors and the witch card with the bats is so cute!

Evelyn vasquez said...

Your cards are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Halloween card. Love the nontraditional colours.

Mary-Anne V said...

Sorry just posted my comment but it was identified as Anonymous. Anyways I love this cute Halloween card especially since you used nontraditional colours.

Tracey McNeely said...

Darling lo your colouring!

Sharron said...

Love these--so adorable! The patterned papers look fabulous and you've layered them perfectly. I'm particularly in love with those fun bats and the creative moon!