Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Altenew Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop - Tag You're It!




Altenew is having an ULTIMATE Challenge Blog Hop!  They're spotlighting challenges to make you aware of all the different places you can be playing when you have the time.   Tag You're It Challenge is one of the stops along the way! So of course I'm playing along! 

Altenew is arguably the best floral designer on the stamping scene.  I'm a huge fan of theirs and am using the Vintage Roses set today.  This is a triple stamp set - you'll love their inks for this technique. They blend beautifully and are already color coordinated taking all the guess work out of what ink to use.   The Love You sentiment is from "Label Love" and you'll find the bitty yellow flowers stamped in the background come from the Vintage Flowers Stamp Set.

If you love a challenges - and you're in to Tags then  Tag You're It is the place for you!  Every two weeks we have a new inspiration tag for you to try.   I used this one from Melissa Bickford  for my inspiration today. 
Melissa Bickford's tag.

I loved the floral background, bold sentiment and pattern paper backer tag. 
I switched it up  but kept the ideas the same - floral background, bold sentiment, double tag.  You focus on the elements you love and make it your own. All the dies I used are from Pretty Pink Posh!  The stitched elements on both help tie them together for a coordinated look.   A little extra detail makes everything look fancier right? 

Since my backer tag is gold and glittery I coordinated the twine to have a little gold too.  This is the Gold Shimmer Twine from The Twinery. 

Hop on over to Tag You're It Challenge where you can find out more about the Altenew give away and see more inspirational tags from our design team!   And while you're there.. why not join us for our latest challenge? 




Stamps | Altenew Label Love, Vintage Flowers, Vintage Roses
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Labels, Stitched Banner Duo
Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine


6 comments:

cm said...

An absolutely stunning showcase of Vintage Roses, Jeanne! The gold background tag and twine complement your flowers beautifully! A WOW in every way! I've had the roses set for quite a while...still NBUS because I haven't mastered the layering quite yet. Another 'must learn' task on my list...
Hugs~c

Kara Lynne said...

Your tag is beautiful, Jeanne! I love your combination of the small yellow flowers with the roses. Those roses are what made me fall in love with Altenew in the first place.

Lisa Elton said...

WOW, this is beautiful Jeanne! Love the sparkly gold!!

richardbreaks said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful beautiful tag,I have that stamp set and haven't had much luck layering the images yet. One day I will try again.

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful, Jeanne! Your roses are amazing! love the sweet banner across too.