Monday, April 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties April Release Day 4- Beautiful

I have two posts today - this one for the Paper Sweeties Release and another for the Waltzingmouse Release - you won't want to miss either of these!  If you've been following my blog over the past few days you've seen some of the new Paper Sweeties April Release.  I've been featuring one set a day of the four new sets.  There's lots of pretty spring themed images - rainbows and roses, flowers, a new outfit for the girls and finally this one called BEAUTIFUL! It is a set of two frames (one plaid and one polka dot) and seven inspirational word sentiments. I really like the plaid frame and used it on my card today.  I thought I'd finish up the release previews with some Shabby Chic goodness!  Who can resist pink and grey with flowers and a polka dot ribbon?

I stamped the frame in pink ink and fussy cut the inside and outside so I could layer my sentiment inside the window. 
Today is the Release Rewind - meaning the DT will be mixing and matching the old and the new on the samples today.  See what they came up with at the Paper Sweeties Blog!  While you are there be sure to leave a comment - one will be selected randomly from all comments that have been left between April 8 - 17 to receive a $20 gift certificate.

Thanks so much for stopping by - I am always thankful for you my friends - your kindness and support get me through the day!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties PS-61 Beautiful
Pattern Paper:  London Market Collection 6x6" Pad Pink Paislee
Card Stock:  Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink Stampin Up!, Vintage Cream Papertrey Ink
Dies:  Foliage Two Spellbinders
Border Punch:  Double Embossed Dotted Lace EK Success
Roses:  I am Roses
Ink: London Fog (of course!) Momento, Pretty In Pink Stampin Up!
Ribbon:  Natural Button Twine, 5/8" sheer Ruffle Edge ink, 3/8" Sheer Dot Pink/White May Arts
Misc. Button

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love this sweet pink card Jeanne! Now that is one adorable plaid frame,and I love it in pink! Of course I love the ribbon, bows and pretty flowers as well!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my you have me swooning with this elegant beauty! Wowzers!