Friday, April 19, 2013

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger and Kraft Journal Challenge - Girl Talk

Today I'm playing along with two challenges - I'm using the theme from Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger and kraft supplies from The Kraft Journal.  The Kraft Journal has a CAS challenge going on and although you might not see it, I think this is CAS - it is for me anyway!    I was inspired to buy this Papertrey Ink coffee cup set by Tracey McNeeley from In My Creative Opinion - she always does wonderful things with it - and after seeing the Coffee theme at Moxie fab I knew this was the way to go.  
I randomly stamped a background of pink coffee cups and wrapped a kraft  "cup holder" around the card.  The kraft is embossed and inked up in pink chalk ink to soften it a bit and add some color. This sentiment is so fun too!



 I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and the sun is shining wherever you are!
Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps and Die Set:  Papertrey Ink Heart-To-Heart #1 Mini Stamp Set and Die
Ink:  Momento Angel Pink, Rosebud, Versamagic Pixie Dust, Grapefruit
Twine
E Beads
Card Stock Papertrey Ink White & Kraft, Stampin Up Pink Pirouette
Die:  Cheery Lynn Sophie's Heart Mini Doily
Corner Chomper Corner Rounder 1/4"
Embossing Folder Sizzix Diamonds from Diamonds and Snow cap Set

20 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is so pretty - love the embossed kraft panel - perfect detail for a coffee inspired card!

Tracey McNeely said...

You had me at pink Jeanne!! Oh my this is so so sweet. I love how you made your background from the coffee cups and that tiny doily I have to have. Love this card so much.

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Jeanne, only you could make a coffee cup look extra girly and feminine! Love that little pink doily!

Maria said...

Oh, what a fun card with background of all those pink coffee cups! Pretty pink doily and cup for the focal point. And, great addition of twine with beads for your fab card! Take care and have a great weekend, hugs!

Kristi said...

This is so cute! I love how you mimicked the coffee sleeve! I've been turning this challenge over in my head since Tuesday and I've yet to create something,you've nailed it! have a great weekend!

Joyce said...

Just awesome--it looks to me like CAS--Jeanne style. You've got a bow--but it is twine--and a doily--but it is miniature and pink. I just love this.

Renee said...

Perfect!!
I love the you created the coffee wrapper...
fabulous!!
Especially in pink! :)
And I would have sworn that stamped background was patterned paper...
it's perfect!
Though not your normal fru-fru...
this card is still so you...
I love it!! :)

Unknown said...

i love this! what a gorgeous card, it's perfect!

Marybeth said...

Love the way you stamped the background...and in pink! Yes Tracey does a wonderful job with this cup I feel like its hers. Love that smal doily ...I have the worst luck with doilies not cutting all the way through . Nice work !

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my wow Jeanne! Your card is a fantastic example of a well composed CAS work of art! I love all the stamping you did! Yummy Kraft and pink and love the twine! Thank you for sharing your card with us in the gallery at The Kraft Journal this week!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Lovely card! Love love! :-)

Helen Berry said...

So pretty! Love the stamped background and the coffee sleeve. Fab x

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jeanne! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a creative card! And the stamp is awesome!

Darnell said...

Love the coffee cups in pink to go along with the awesome "girl talk" sentiment! Super card, Jeanne!

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne, this is just too darn cute!!! I love all of those adorable little coffee cups, so clever.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Aww - I'd love to get a card like this!

JJ Bolton said...

Such a cutie! And your wrap totally gives that cup cozy look!

Now I'm off to get a cup of joe:) Your card is making me thirsty!