Saturday, April 11, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook April 2020 Main Kit


Did you ever wish you had a personal shopper for your craft supplies? Now more than ever I appreciate that My Creative Scrapbook puts together a kit perfect for cardmaking or journaling. The kit includes papers, die cut images and stickers perfectly coordinated to work together. Here's a peek at the April 2020 Main Kit... 
This kit includes My Mind's Eye Gingham Gardens papers, stickers and die cuts. It also includes laser cut Masonite words, and glitter alphabet stickers. The only things I've added are the card bases, solid card stock, adhesive and clear sparkling sequins. 
I'm sharing four cards made with this pretty pastel kit. I love the gorgeous floral chipboard. 
This kit includes stamped die cut shapes as well as a package of journaling elements like the frames I used on my cards that could easily double as shakers. 
This kit is soft and dreamy and includes lots of images associated with Spring.. flowers, birds, nests, and garden tools like this watering can. 
The stickers and jounaling die cuts include sentiments for finishing your cards. 
The florals really steal the show in this kit.. they're elegant and romantic. They compliment the gingham papers and natural toned prints for lots of drama.
I had lots of fun mixing and matching the different elements in the kit! I have four more cards I'll share later this month for even more ways to use this beautiful kit. 
Especially now crafting is so important. It's a great stress reliever and you can send the beautiful cards you make to friends and family that are on your mind. It's a wonderful way to treat yourself to a surprise every month - and it feels like your personal shopper did all the work, saving you a trip to the store or trying to select your own purchase on line. If you don't like to be surprised you dont have to subscribe... you can decide if you want the kit after it's revealed on the 5th of every month. Click here to see the kits available at My Creative Scrapbook.

Have a great day! Keep calm and craft on!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook April 2020 Main Kit

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That's my kind of kit, very pretty! And your cards are fabulous! Happy Easter to you and your family XO

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, looks like a great kit!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Happy Easter thank you for these beautiful cards