Monday, April 6, 2020

Pretty Pink Posh Tulips

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! I know it's hard right now.. but keeping busy and active is helping me deal with the stress right now. Today I'm playing along with the current Cupcake Inspiration's Challenge. Here's the Inspiration photo and challenge this time.
I was inspired by the colors and the eggs on the cupcakes! They look so yummy! 
My card starts with a distress ink background in Spun Sugar, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade topped with a Lattice Background die.
I arranged Pretty Pink Posh Tulips in pink yellow and orange on the background. The coordinating die cuts make them easy to cut and work with. 
I tucked a decorated Easter Egg and some extra foliage along the bottom of the card to look like it's in the grass under the tulips - like an Easter Egg hunt!
I hope you take some time today to find some simple pleasure - the delight of the first blooms of spring, the birds building their nests or just the feel of the sun shining on your face!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Easter Eggs, Tulips
Die | Pretty Pink Posh Easter Eggs, Tulips, Lattice Background

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook.com
DB = Dick Blick

Easter Eggs
Easter Eggs

PPP
Easter Eggs Die
Easter Eggs Die

PPP
Tulips
Tulips

PPP | SSS
Tulips Die
Tulips Die

PPP | SSS
Lattice Background
Lattice Background

PPP | SSS
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

SSS | SCB
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Marker Refills
Copic Marker Refills

DB
VersaFine Onyx Black
VersaFine Onyx Black

SSS | SCB
Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Spun Sugar Distress Ink

SSS | SCB | DB
Dried Marigold
Dried Marigold

SSS | SCB | DB
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink

SSS | SCB | DB

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like spring!

Greta said...

Cute & colorful! Such a happy card!

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, I love this. I didn't realize the size of those tulips, love them!

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE how you colored in those tulips with the different shade for each petal. Such a beautiful card.

Kesu said...

Another cheerful and colourful card! Love it!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous and bright! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
-Sandy, DT