Thursday, April 23, 2020

Birch Press Design Enchantment Layer Set

Hi friends! I hope you're all safe and well! Now more than ever I'm turning to crafting for a sweet escape and a way to deal with stress.
Today I'm sharing a card made with the beautiful new Enchantment layered die set. The set includes three full size (A2 4.25 x 5.5") cover plates with lots of versatility. 
Not only can you mix and match the three layers , you can also switch out the colors of the half circles on the left margin of the die. I cut the die from shades of red, yellow and orange and layered them over a glittery panel of card stock from the Memory Box Pastel Glitter Pad. TIP: When layering dies always complete the entire bottom layer first, then the entire middle layer etc. This allows you to fit the die cuts tightly together with no gaps. 
I die the the Thanks Honey Script word die from three shades of blue. I chose a contrasting color so the word die would contrast with the background. 
This die set has so much potential - imagine all the different shades and colors you can assemble the layers in!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Birch Press Design You Are Awesome
Dies | Birch Press Design Enchantment Layer Set, Thanks Honey Script
Enchantment Layer Set
Enchantment Layer Set

BPD | SSS
Thanks Honey Script
Thanks Honey Script

BPD | SSS
You Are Awesome
You Are Awesome

BPD | SSS

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jeanne:
Your Birch Press Designs card is GORGEOUS, and you inspire me so much as always. I was thinking about you yesterday...don't know why. But I always figure that when the Lord lays someone on my mind for one reason or another, it's always a good idea to check in and say hello. So, I prayed for you today and just wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope you're staying safe and healthy during this crazy time. (maybe getting in some extra crafty time), but just know that you're thought of and cared for.
I always look forward to seeing what you'll create next.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card Jeanne!