Thursday, April 9, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - Color Me Happy!

Hi friends and thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day. After how many days of "shelter in place".. seriously I don't know how long it's been since this started... I'm in desperate need of some color! The Pretty Little Studio Color Me Happy delivers and is sure to bring a smile! 
This card starts with a Be Awesome 4x6 Journaling Card. I trimmed the card down to fit an A2 card base. It makes a beautiful rainbow block background that reminds me of playing hop scotch as a kid. 
The girl holding the balloons is from the Merry Go Round die cut pack, and the cloud shapes are from Over the Rainbow.
I gave her a crown from Hear Me Roar because every little girl wants to be princess! 
Keep smiling and hang in there!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Color Me Happy
Journaling | Be Awesome
Die Cuts |Merry Go RoundOver The RainbowHear Me Roar
Sequins | Crystal | Crystal Snow