Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Tile

Hi Friends! I hope you're having a great day! I am so happy the sun is shining and signs of Spring are EVERYWHERE! I love hearing the birds singing in the morning and seeing the green beginnings of flowers peeking from the ground!
Today I'm playing along at Happy Little Stampers where the theme is Anything Goes with Dies. Well you know I LOVE dies so I'm happy to play along!
I made this square shaped card with the new Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Tiles. This is a three layer die that's stackable. I cut the tiles from peacock shades of green, blue and yellow. 
To add even more color I stacked the tiles on squares of solid colored card stock. 
For just a little bit of sparkle and shine I added a Glimmer gold foil sentiment from the Glimmering Sentiments set. This was one of their monthly club kits but is still available in the Spellbinders store. It includes lots of great sentiments and coordinating outline dies. 
I love the beautiful layers and the endless color possibilities for these Kaleidoscope Tile dies.


Finished Size: 4 7/8" Square
Dies | Spellbinder Kaleidoscope Tile
Glimmer Die | Glimmering Sentiments

SPB = Spellbinders
SCB = Scrapbook dot com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Glimmering Sentiments
Glimmering Sentiments

SPB
Kaleidoscope Tile
Kaleidoscope Tile

SPB | SCB | SSS
Glimmer Hot Foil System
Glimmer Hot Foil System

SPB | SCB | SSS
Glimmer Foil Polished Brass
Glimmer Foil Polished Brass

SPB | SCB | SSS

5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

GORGEOUS card! I have these dies but have yet to use them. I LOVE your color choices!!

laurie said...

Wow I LOVE this..so awesome! The colors are so bright and cheerful too. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your choice of bright and happy colors! This is terrific Jeanne!

Helen said...

What a wonderfully eye-catching card, Jeanne! I love the bright happy colours you have used with those great die cuts! Thanks for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge for April!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous....love those bright and beautiful colors. So fun!