Saturday, April 18, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook April 2020 Club Kit


Did you ever wish you had a personal shopper for your craft supplies? Now more than ever I appreciate that My Creative Scrapbook puts together a kit perfect for cardmaking or journaling. The kit includes papers, die cut images and stickers perfectly coordinated to work together. Here's a peek at the April 2020 Main Kit... 


This kit includes My Mind's Eye Gingham Gardens papers, stickers and die cuts. It also includes laser cut Masonite words, and glitter alphabet stickers. The only things I've added are the card bases, solid card stock, adhesive and clear sparkling sequins. 
For those of you who know me.. I'm more of a brights person. I'm attracted to color like a bee to a flower. The pastels in this kit are not something I would normally gravitate too, but WOW! I'm so happy with the cards I made with this kit. It's nice being surprised every month and not knowing what will be in the kit, and I am gong to have to rethink the whole brights thing now! :P
This kit has flat die cut pieces as well as printed chipboard pieces with adhesive backing. The thicker pieces add dimension and add a rich look to the cards. 
The birds and spring images have me longing for warmer days so I can watch my feathered friends in the yard. For now.. the papers are a sweet escape to where I want to be. 
The papers in the kit are pretty pastels.. pink, yellow, blue and green with pops of dark black and brown to bring lots of drama to your designs. 
The florals in the kit are absolutely gorgeous! Mixing the elegant florals with dots, plaids and stripes gives a fun fresh look that's timeless. 
Whenever I make with pattern paper I layout all the elements on a piece of clear plastic the size of my card front. I can pick up the whole arrangement and lay it over different pattern papers easily to see which prints look best. 
Especially now crafting is so important. It's a great stress reliever and you can send the beautiful cards you make to friends and family that are on your mind. It's a wonderful way to treat yourself to a surprise every month - and it feels like your personal shopper did all the work, saving you a trip to the store or trying to select your own purchase on line. If you don't like to be surprised you dont have to subscribe... you can decide if you want the kit after it's revealed on the 5th of every month. Click here to see the kits available at My Creative Scrapbook.

Have a great day! Keep calm and craft on!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook April 2020 Main Kit

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You've worked your usual magic with this kit Jeanne! Pretty cards!