Monday, April 27, 2020

Pretty Pink Posh Spring Scene and A SALE!

What a beautiful afternoon we had in the Chicago area - sun shine and blue skies that had me thinking I might just grab a book and soak up some of the sun! Around 3:00 rain clouds showed up, the temperature dropped and it was winter all over again! 
That's ok! Time to play! Shelter in place has me making my own sunny skies! It really was a treat though and I saw lots of plants peeking from the ground.. hostas, bleeding hearts, lilies and some of my herbs too! 
Today I'm playing along with the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge. This time they want you to add or use a flower! It's almost over so I am just in time! I die cut the Pretty Pink Posh Spring Scene and layered it over a background of die cut borders. The Stacked Edges One border die set is one of my favorites. Every time I need a border I cut all three from the set and save the spares for days like today. It was easy to assemble the stack I had set aside in a rainbow of colors.
The Spring Scene die is wonderful too because all the pieces are separate - no need to fussy cut them to add different colors. I double cut the butterfly and layered it, leaving the top layer free with bent wings to add a little dimension to the design. 
I hope you're staying safe and making the most of your time off. Even taking the time to soak up the sun isn't a waste of time! It's good for your soul! Hugs!


You can find Spring Savings at Pretty Pink Posh - Enjoy 20% off their "Spring" Section of the store. You better hurry because the sale ends on April 28! Click here to see the Pretty Pink Posh Spring Section!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Encouraging Greetings
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Spring Scene, Stacked Edges One
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Marigold, Caribbean Blue

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp


Spring Scene
Spring Scene

PPP | SSS
Encouraging Greetings
Encouraging Greetings

PPP | SSS
Stacked Edges 1
Stacked Edges 1

PPP | SSS
Marigold Jewels
Marigold Jewels

PPP | SSS
Caribbean Blue
Caribbean Blue

PPP | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card Jeanne!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the rainbow coloured layers and little die-cut flowers.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x