Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Spellbinder's Jane Davenport Whimsical and Wild Collection & Sale

Hi Friends! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are keeping safe and healthy and able to get out for a little fresh air. I've been escaping with Miss Moriko for our daily walk and it does help lift my spirit. Our animal companions bring us comfort and support .
Today I've got two cards to share made with the new Spellbinders Jane Davenport Whimsical and Wild Collection. There are NINE new stamp sets that feature original drawings from Jane of some fashion forward ladies and their animal companions.
This set is called Horse Hugs. I stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers and then fussy cut them.
They're adhered to a panel that I inked with ombre shades of blue distress ink. I stamped the sentiment from the set directly on the inked panel.
My second card is made with the new Purr-Fect stamp set. For this one I stamped rows of colorful flowers from the set. I didn't measure or use a stamping tool.. just eyeballed. I don't think it needs to be perfect, the whimsical florals are forgiving. 
I stamped the beautiful lady with her kitty companion in black ink and left her uncolored. I think the clean black lined image holds it's own and provides lots of contrast with the bright colored background. 
I fussy cut the top of the image and left the bottom portion attached to the original panel I stamped it on. 
I adhered a simple sentiment strip from the set on the line that separates the colorful background from the clean drawing. The bottom portion of the card with the lovely lady is adhered with adhesive foam tape for some dimension. 
Because this one is for the girls I adhered gems to all the flower centers because everything is better with a little bling. 
There's lots of new to see at Spellbinders. Here's a link to the new Jane Davenport Whimsical and Wild Collection.

And if you love a deal, and who doesn't check out the Spring Cleaning Warehouse Sale. You can pick up some great deals! I picked up the Bag of Tricks Rolling Tote - regular $159 for $30!!! And this $17.99 mum die for only $3!



Click here to go shopping!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Spellbinders Jane Davenport Horse Hugs
Stamps | Spellbinders Jane Davenport Purr-fect Cat

Horse Hug
Horse Hug

SPB | SCB | SSS
Purr-Fect Cat
Purr-Fect Cat

SPB | SCB | SSS
Blue Lagoon
Blue Lagoon

PPP | SSS
Tumbled Glass
Tumbled Glass

SCB | SSS | DB
Salty Ocean
Salty Ocean

SCB | SSS | DB
Blueprint Sketch
Blueprint Sketch

SCB | SSS | DB
Chipped Sapphire
Chipped Sapphire

SCB | SSS | DB
Versafine Onyx Black
Versafine Onyx Black

SPB | SCB | SSS
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Refills
Copic Refills

DB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Two fabulous cards Jeanne!