Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Strip

Do you love PINK? You need to check out the Creations in Pink challenge! I'm playing along with this pink and elegant GOLD card made with Spellbinders new Kaleidoscope Strip die. 
This is a 5 piece die set that includes three stackable layer dies and two border dies so you can make a fancy edge card. I die cut the layers in shades of pink. The center layer is cut from gold glitter paper.
I die cut the edge of my card so the sentiment panel inside is revealed adding another layer of color. 
The sentiment is heat set with the Glimmer hot foil system. I've used it several times and am happy with it. It's always a treat to peel back the foil and see the magic impression when it's uncovered.
So pretty right? I love how easy this came together and how fancy and elegant it looks!




Finished Size
Dies | Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Strip
Glimmer Dies | Spellbinders Elegant Occasion

SPB = Spellbinders
SCB = Scrapbook dot com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Elegant Occasion
Elegant Occasion

SPB | SCB | SSS
Kaleidoscope Strip
Kaleidoscope Strip

SPB | SCB | SSS
Glimmer Foil Polished Brass
Glimmer Foil Polished Brass

SPB | SCB | SSS
Glimmer Hot Foil System
Glimmer Hot Foil System

SPB | SCB | SSS

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh how GORGEOUS!!

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the lovely gold sparkle!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love pink.
Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink.
Danka DT
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}