Monday, April 13, 2020

Spellbinder April 2020 Card Kit of the Month

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing four cards made with the Spellbinders April 2020 Card Kit of the Month. If you're not familiar with the kit it's AMAZING! It includes just about EVERYTHING you see on my cards and more. Here's a peek at this month's kit...
The monthly kit price is $38.50 (that includes shipping to USA only) comes with pattern paper, 8 1/2 x 11" card stock (including GOLD metallic) die cut images, stickers, a stamp set, layered stickers, a die set, sequins AND adhesive foam, card bases, double sided adhesive and envelopes!! I didn't add ANYTHING to the cards I made - everything was included in the kit. 
The die cut images and papers this month have lots of GOLD foil accents. The images are very feminine and fashion forward with pretty dresses, florals, and even a cute Dalmatian! 
I love the florals in the set. I'm particularly fond of birds so this pink one made me smile! 
Each kit includes different embellishments. This time there are sequins in shades of green that make the paper colors pop! 
The breakfast die cuts in the kit have me dreaming of Sunday brunch. Mr. J handles all the breakfast cooking in our house - what a wonderful way to start the day!
I wish you could see all the gold shine on these cards! It gives an elegant look to the fun images with just the right amount of bling to please the ladies on your list!
While I enjoy stamping and coloring I had lots of fun mixing and matching the papers and die cut images in the kit.  The cards came together quickly and it was nice having everything already die cut and ready to work with.
What I love best about the Spellbinders Card Club Kit is that all the elements are hand picked to coordinate together. Everything you need comes in one box straight to your door. If I was visiting a fellow crafter or going on vacation this kit would be in my bag. The only tools you'd need to pack would be a paper trimmer and an ink pad. And even after the paper is gone you'll still have the metal die cuts for other projects. It's a great way to treat yourself. And if you don't like surprises.. that's ok too.. you can always order the kit after it's revealed on the first of the month.  What a great way to treat yourself!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Spellbinders April 2020 Card Kit of the Month

Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB

2 comments:

Andre M. said...

So many goodies, fantastic cards from this kit.

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of pretty Jeanne!!