Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - Memories Stay Forever

Hi Friends! I think we all need some color today! I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize .. and focus on the spring flowers that will follow the rain clouds we're living with right now. I'm appreciating the time I have with my family and keeping life simple. Crafting is bringing me peace of mind and I hope your making the most of it too. 
The Pretty Little Studio Fun In The Sun Collection will brighten your day! The focal point of my card starts with a die cut Time To Relax frame topped with a pretty little vase of flowers from the At the Beach die cut pack. 
Pretty Good Vibes flowers and foliage adorn the frame to add color and smiles for the recipient. 
Pretty Good Vibes flowers and foliage adorn the frame to add color and smiles for the recipient. 
Wishing you happy and healthy with piles of crafty supplies to take you to your happy place!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Fun In The Sun 8"
Die Cuts | At the Beach | Good Vibes
Frame | Time To Relax

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Jeanne!