Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Spellbinders April 2020 Large Die of the Month - You R #1

Hi friends! I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I've always been a crafter, but I'm appreciating it now more than ever to help me work through the stress I'm feeling. Today I'm playing along with Sketch Saturday Blog with the #604 challenge...
Here's what I made... 
This one is for the boys! I die cut Spellbinders April 2020 Large Die Kit of the Month dies on paper from the Spellbinders April Card Club Kit. If you're not familiar with the club kit's they're amazing and a great way to treat yourself to a nice surprise every month. The die set this time includes lots of different elements for different occasions.. sports equipment, birthday, and new baby! Here's a peek! 
I die cut the bat with wood veneer paper and assembled the various balls with die cut card stock. 
I arranged the sports equipment on larger die cut circles - the trick here is breaking up the background pattern papers with solid card stock to make the images pop.
You can see the detail on all the images that are really a small part of the die set.
The Spellbinders Club Kits are a nice way to treat yourself. I like the surprise of not knowing what the kit looks like every month. It's a great value at $27.50 because the cost of shipping (USA only) is included, and the value of the dies you'll receive is $40. But if you don't like a surprise you can wait to purchase after the kit is revealed on the first of every month so there is no obligation.

I hope you find some time to play!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Spellbinders April 2020 Large Die Club
Pattern Paper | Spellbinders April 2020 Card Club Kit

Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB
Large Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month

SPB

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Looks great, love the wooden bat