Thursday, April 30, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - Color Me Happy
One of a Kind

Hi friends! I hope you are having a good day! Spring is in the air and the sun is shining! I'm surrounding myself with colorful, happy images to keep me smiling to get me through "shelter in place".
The Pretty Little Studio Color Me Happy is a rainbow lover's delight! It's my new favorite since it includes ALL of my favorite colors!
The Stay True die cut words includes lots of awesome sentiments perfect for card making or journaling. I love the playful mixed pattern and solid color letters! 
The collection includes lots of cute characters like this Miss Mouse holding a rainbow petaled flower from the Merry Go Round die cut pack. 
Keep smiling and have a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Color Me Happy Collection
Die Cuts |Stay True | Merry Go Round
Flair |Sweet Drops
Sticker | Starbright Words

No comments: