Monday, April 20, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - Color Me Happy Collection

I think I have a new favorite collection from Pretty Little Studio! I can't resist the rainbow colors and cute images in the newly released Color Me Happy Collection!
I mean how can I resist this cute kitty wearing a crown from the Be Cool Journaling Card pack? One cool cat indeed! 
And if the colored background papers aren't colorful enough you can add even more color with the clear sheets. I added a strip of Pixel Party Clear sheet over the striped background papers. 
I tucked circle die cuts from Hear Me Roar along the right edge of the journaling card. I alternated solid colors with black inked patterns to create some interest. 
Are you smiling? Maybe you have a new favorite too!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Color Me Happy Collection
Clear | Pixel Party 8"
Journaling |Be Cool
Die Cuts |Hear Me Roar
Sequins | Crystal 6mm

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Yep...happy! And lots of fun too!