Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks - Anything Goes! Acorn Love!

Another busy day for me today - did some running around - buying cleaning supplies, and then groceries... made it home in time to make some tuna salad for a quick dinner.  I know DH won't complain!  Sometimes it's nice to have a quick easy dinner.  No hurry cooking, just make a sandwich, sit down, and enjoy!

I've been cleaning up my crafty area for a post I need to write for Card Maker Magazine's blog.  They want me to show you my crafty space.  I seriously have stuff from floor to ceiling - I wonder if they'll cut the post after they see the photos.  I know most of you will either admire or despise me when I let you in for your own personal look.    The big day for that is Oct. 15. 


I found a little time to get a card made for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.  I thought it was time to pull out some fall themed stamps and this one always makes me happy.
 Are you playing along?  There is still time to play - a new challenge begins every Monday!  I hope you have a great day!  










Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Falling For You
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Card Stock PTI White, Aqua Mist
Embossing Folder Cuttlebug Argyle

8 comments:

Marybeth said...

How exciting, can’t wait to see more of your crafty space,since you won’t meet for coffee( Iced tea)
Love this adorable CAS tag! We are having a simple dinner as well... the best kind!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card! Love the embossed background Jeanne!

Lindsey said...

Super cute! I'm chuckling about your crafty space. I've been doing loads of cleaning around here...lots of it having to do with finding my crafty things new homes. It's exhausting, but I can't wait to see your space. I bet it is spectacular...I sometimes dream about your dies...I can't imagine how many you have, but it will be fun to maybe see a peak.

Joyce said...

I cannot wait to see your crafty space. I remember once you showed me a little peek, and I was overwhelmed. I would like to see more. Your card is so fun. Love those fall images and the bright colors.

Karen Amidon said...

I have just rearranged my room, I'm so organized I can't find anything! Love seeing where others work. Speaking of, your card is precious!

Sharron said...

Oh, can't wait to see your crafty space. I have been trying to get more organized without a lot of luck. I think my major problem is trying to fit everything in a fairly small area! Love your CAS card! The clear, bright colors look amazing against the white.

Kerilyn H. said...

I love your non-traditional acorn here, it's really inspiring, and it looks just darling on the embossing! I hope your cleaning goes well - how exciting to be featured. (I have to chuckle at Karen Amidon's comment just above mine here - that's my problem when I get ahead of myself in the cleaning department too :)

Alice said...

so clean and pretty! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges!