Monday, September 15, 2014

Pretty Little Studio - Guestie

Hi folks!  I'm so happy to share that I'm the guest designer this month at Pretty Little Studio. If you haven't heard of them you need to check them out.  They have seriously beautiful paper collections with all the trimmings - vintage die cuts, journaling cards, and so much more - all perfectly coordinated!  I'll be posting there for the next three days. 

Today my projects feature some of their vintage die cuts. These cards were really easy to assemble because everything  matched beautifully and there was practically no stamping involved!  (Just the sentiments!)

  Here's a sneak peek of what I made for today.

Click here to see more!!  If you are a little curious about me you have another reason to stop by!  They asked me lots of questions and you'll find some "fun facts" about Jeanne Jachna there!  LOL!!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Left you some lovin' on your gorgeous projects! :)

Marybeth said...

This looks to cute to even take a peek.

Lindsey said...

Loving the peeks...off to see them in their entirety. :)

Lisa Minckler said...

LOL...LOVED those questions :) Except the diet coke part...GAG, cough, ick..LOL. I'm a diet Pepsi girl myself, but other than that..I think you're REALLY SWELL. Hahaha...
So much fun looking at this trio of posts with vintage images. They are all stunning and wonderfully fun.
HUGS!
Lisa x