Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks - Floral Thanks

Gosh what a busy day!  Got up, ran to the grocery store, got stuck loading up the car in the rain.  Seriously I hope my pasta can survive the soggy box!  Stopped at the office supply store, unloaded all those bags!  UGH!!  Peeled potatoes for dinner, defrosted the freezer, stuck in a load of laundry... and WHEW... taking a break now.  But hey... I got a lot done for only 1 p.m. huh?    DH will be home soon and it will all begin again when I start cooking dinner!!  Italian beef on bakery rolls sound good?  I thought so too!  :)

Today I'm playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks.  This week is "anything goes" so you can play with ANY set you like!!  I had lots of fun with the flower dies - cutting them in different colors and layering them on some patterned paper.  
Time for you to take a break too!  Whatcha working on?  I can't wait to see - maybe some Paper Smooches?

Have a great day and STAY DRY - it's no fun being soggy!!  LOL











Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps None LOL!!
Dies:  Paper Smooches Flowers, Frame One, Thanks Word
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye CUt & Paste "Presh"
PEarls
Card Stock  SU! & PTI

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love this!
All the bright colors that are so perfectly you...
makes me happy! :)