Thursday, September 11, 2014

CASE Study #208 - Apple of My Eye

Happy Thursday!  For me that means a new challenge at CASE Study.  This is such a fun month to play along.  Our muse is none other than Debbie Hughes!  She's a total rock star in the crafty world and I'm so happy to be casing her today!!    Check out the inspiration photo - a fall beauty - apples, burlap and some distressed wood grain in the background.   Of course I zoomed in on those beautiful colored apples and threw in a little burlap and natural button twine to boot!  I can't tell you how tempted I was to make a pretty little tag, but I finally inked up this new Clearly Besotted set and wanted to use more than one of the sweet little apples on my project.

Need a little more apple inspiration?  Or do you see a pop of red on a dark background?  Hmmm... I wonder what everyone else made!!   You too?  Just click on the names here to jump to their blogs to find out!!

Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Amy Wanford
Tasnim Ahmed
Silke Ledlow
Jill Foster
Gayatri Murali
Anja Curvers
Anna Kossakovskaya
Julia Stainton
Michelle Williams
Annika Lerche

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you find some time to play along!!











Finished Size 4.5 x 6.25"
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted An Apple A Day
Dies:  Clearly Besotted An Apple A Day, MFT Peek A Boo Squares
Border Punch Stampin Up Scallop
Pattern Paper October Afternoon Sidewalks, Farm Girl 8x8"
DCWV Burlap Paper
Card Stock:  PTI Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy
Natural Button Twine May Arts
Fresh Ink Mojito, Doodlebug Ladybug, Versafine Onyx Black
Buttons:  Stampin Up!

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Lovely card love the Gingham and Burlap just gives it that real homely feel <3

Renee said...

Love it!
The gingham and apples...
and how you managed to sneak in some burlap...
gorgeous!

Joyce said...

What a bright and cheery card. I love those apples (the best part of fall for me) and you even managed to get a bit of burlap onto your card. Well done.

Deborah Frings said...

Jeanne - this is fantastic!! Love the pretty papers and those patterned apples are just fab! Love the touch of texture with the burlap.