Sunday, September 28, 2014

Waltzingmouse Release Day Blog Hop!


Have you been checking out the latest Waltzingmouse release?  Today the DT is celebrating the new products being available in the store with a blgo hop.  If you are hopping you should have reached me from The Stamping Queen (AKA Anya Schrier!).  If you'd like to start from the beginning you can get all the details here at Claire's blog. You will want to check Claire's blog anyway because there is a contest - and she's going to tell you what you need to do to enter to win!

It's designer's choice today so I thought I'd make some snowflake cards for you.  The first is a snow flurry of flakes in lots of bright colors with a paint splatter background.   The snowflakes are from the new Warm Fuzzies Set.
My next card features embossed and die cut snowflakes.  
First I debossed the snowflake #1 and #3.  Then I stamped my sentiment from Warm Fuzzies, and added some die cut snowflake #2 on pop dots.  A sprinkle of sequins always makes me happy - so why fight it?  LOL!
Last I have a little gift card envelope made with the smaller stamps from Frosty In The Pines.  This was so fun to stamp and is the perfect way to pass along a little gift card.  I added a little glitter to the trees and snowflakes too. 
Next on the hop is Karin Akesdotter - I know she's going to knock your socks off.

Here's a complete list of all the ladies with projects for you today for your convenience.


Jeanne Jachna   That's Me!


Happy Hopping and GOOD LUCK!








16 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeanne. SOOO fun, that bright snowflake card is amazing and I love the white flakes also, very refined and your cute taggy, you put these together beautifully! hugs!

Marybeth said...

Love all your projects here today ,Jeanne! Your snowflake card is Gorgeous,and so very elegant! Well done!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Gorgeous, happy projects today Jeanne - I love the embossed / debossed snowflakes!

Ann said...

Oh love the white card!
Mstgane
Ann

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

These cards are gorgeous! Love the white on white snowflake card.

Cathy Weber said...

So pretty...love the white on white snowflakes...the bright colorful snowflakes are gorgeous too...love the splatter! I like how you added the glitter to just a few branches of the Christmas trees on the gift card...such great ideas of how to use the new sets!

Kary said...

Hi Jeanne!! Just wanted to say ALL your cards from this release are Gorgeous!! LOVE how you combine the colours to make such pretty, bright and cheery cards.

Joni said...

These are nice - your first one is fun and whimsical, and the debossing on the second is outstanding, imo. Thanks for sharing!

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful cards love each one I love the embossing and then using the die cut. thanks for sharing

Maja said...

Beautiful cards. The white card with snowflakes is so elegant.

Lisa Minckler said...

That second card had me on the floor. Embossing and debossing together on white...outstanding!!

Ava Gavloski said...

gorgeous presentations

Vickie Z said...

Love them all Jeanne!! The embossed snowflakes are fantastic!!

Mrs B said...

Hi Jeanne. Great cards. All 3 are lovely but have to say that the white embossed card is my favourite : ) Take care.

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful cards Jeanne...I love the white card the best and what a sweet sentiment too. Just stunning and so so elegant.

Deborah Frings said...

Jeanne - these are stunning. Love the bold rainbow snowflakes, the beautiful white on white and that sweet gift card envelope! Great work!