Thursday, September 11, 2014

CAS-ology Three - Ghosties

I hope you are having a great day.  Back to the grocery store for me this morning.  Why is is that I always forget the one thing I need?  So whats for dinner today? I'm going to take it easy and make Tostadas.  The weather is really cool today - so the air conditioner got shut off (finally!) and my daughter baked a chocolate cake!  It's my job to frost it when it cools off.  YUM!!


I saw the challenge at CASology this week  and thought I'd put the power of three to work and make a cute Halloween card.  I received this ghostie set from my friend, and CAS ology genius Joyce last year and had lots of fun playing with it today!    I hope I do her proud with these little guys!! 
Thanks for stopping by!  Lots of posts today .. so many cards to make!!  If you scroll down you will find my Case Study and Fusion Challenge posts.  Have a great day!!













Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"

Stamps& Dies: Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Parade #7
Ink:  Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Grape Jelly, Lulu Lavender
Card Stock:  PTI White, Plum Pudding
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh

12 comments:

Deepti said...

Sooooooooo adorable :) love these cuties !

ionabunny said...

This is so cute. Love the blue white layers

Renee said...

Adorable! :)
And chocolate chip pancakes for dinner!
Quick and easy because of a football game...
and tomorrow night is chicken bacon ranch grilled cheese with grilled chocolate sandwiches for dessert...
yum!
It's what I wanted for my birthday dinner...
and the fact that I don't cook them! :)

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! Perfect for the season and challenge!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love this ghostly trio...and the polka dots!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute! I love your sweet and spooky trio of ghosts, ready for a night of flying.

Alanna said...

Super cute card.

Joyce said...

Oh, my goodness--I remember sending you that set! Was it really a whole year ago? Those ghosts are really too cute. Love the colors and their darling bow ties. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Jeanne, I ADORE that I get to se you join in here, REALLY makes me smile!! I still have a card for you yet..I just want to add something cool too. I just have no idea what you want... hint me... really make me happy if I could get you one thing you REALLY want..

Jen W. said...

Those are some seriously adorable little ghosts and I love the fun colours! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne these are the cutest, I mean spookiest little ghosts! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Judy1223 said...

Jeanne, I adore that trio of cute ghosts! Such great colors! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!