Thursday, September 25, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps - September Release - Little Deer

What a great day for a visit- I've got lots of posts today - a new challenge at CASE Study and Fusion, and SWOON.. .a new Waltzingmouse release preview! For the next three days we'll be showing you three new stamp sets, and some beautiful intricate snowflake dies. The stamps are officially available in the store on September 28 when we will be celbrating with a blgo hop and some prizes. Claire is planning on smaller more frequent releases so we can keep products fresh and give them the full attention they deserve! Today we're showing the new set called Little Deer.
Little Deer features everything you need to make a beautiful snowy scene.  There are three different tree trunks, little deer, a cardinal, a bundle of presents and some snowflakes.   Oh Yes!!!  There are lots of great sentiments too!! 
I stamped the tree trunks with pigment ink on aqua card stock.  Next I added some stamped snowflakes, and some watercolor paint splatter.  Silhouette files made the deer and bird easy to stamp, color, and attach with adhesive foam tape.
 The stamp set also features this sentiment "A Winter Birthday".  Check out these gorgeous intricate cut snowflakes.  They are the latest die addition to the Waltzingmouse collection. 

I bet you want to see more don't you?  Here's a list of the design team with projects for you today!

 Head Mousetress Claire Brennan 

Come back tomorrow - we'll have more new release peeks for you!










Supplies: Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Little Deer
Dies:  Waltzingmouse Little Deer Cut Files, MFT Snow Drifts
Ink:  Memento, Copic

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Little Deer
Waltzingmouse Folk Art Snowflake, Snowflake 1
Washi, Pin, Sequins, Gem - Jolees Boutique

15 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Positively jaw dropping!!!!! Love your cards! The deer is too sweet! And the snowflakes are exquisite!!!

Ann said...

Jeanne,
Love the blustry look to the deer card. Also the snowflake is awesome in red. Never would have though of that color but I really like it.
Hugs
Mstgane
Ann

Lynn Mercurio said...

Love both of your projects today, Jeanne. What a great job you created with your forest scene. Love that great shade of blue that created your background and the slightly darker blue for those wonderful snowflakes.

I adore your snowflake card...aren't these snowflakes AMAZING. I want to make all of my Christmas card using them!!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the sweet scene....the deer, trees, and bird are fun!! Those snowflakes are gorgeous!! Fab cards!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What an absolutely darling scene Jeanne! I love the colors and your beautiful snowy background. I love how you layered the flakes too! Beautiful!!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Both of your cards are stunning Jeanne! I like the watercolour splatters that look like snow on your first card. The snowflake dies are so pretty too - I can't wait to get hold of them!

Julia Aston said...

Love the snowy sky on your deer card Jeannne and the layered Snowflakes are gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

These are such beautiful designs, I love the snow flake die cuts!

Sharron said...

Your deer card is just precious! Love the snowy scene and the great coloring you added on the deer and cardinal! The snowflakes are gorgeous. The red one reminds me of a bunch of tiny trees.

Deborah Frings said...

I love the little winter scene with the deer. The snowflakes, the trees and the pop of red in the cardinal. The winter birthday card is stunning - the snowflakes are to die for!! Love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Both of these are just beautiful Jeanne. I love the first one with that sweet little deer, so cute. And those frilly snowflakes, amazing!

Becca Feeken said...

These are stunning Jeanne, every time I look at them I see some detail I had not seen before! Absolutely charming!!

Nancy Penir said...

Wow! The snowflakes are going in my cart. Sealed the deal looking at your brilliant layering. Such a sweet scene you created with the little critters!

Cathy Weber said...

Beautiful snowflakes...love that great big one...reminds me of a delicate doily. I love the addition of the washi tape along the bottom and all the sequins. Cute coloring on the little deer and the birch trees always remind me of Christmas!

Marybeth said...

I think I missed these . When I saw the first card at the store and had to see who made it! I LOVE that blue snowy card...perfection!