Monday, September 22, 2014

The Challenge #15 - Black Rose

Hi friends!  I hope you had a great weekend!  The weather was nice here and I enjoyed my family time.  DH makes sure weekends are for family and isn't shy about giving anybody the stink eye who's not with the program.  SO I'm usually not blogging on the weekends - time to step away and get recharged!  


A new challenge starts today at The Challenge.  The Challenge is another wonderful creation by Lesley Croghan and is hosted on her blog Always Playing with Paper.  Lesley is the creator of Fusion, Dynamic Duos, Seize the Birthday, Seize the Sketch, Card Concept, and Merry Monday.  This time is double the fun because there is a color challenge, and a sketch challenge.  You can use either one that inspires you, or you can incorporate them both together like I did. 

 

This is my last time playing The Challenge as a DT member.    The past four months have just flown by. I really enjoyed the opportunity of getting to know these ladies better.  They're all so talented and always inspire me.   I know I'll be visiting whenever I can and just wanted to thank them for  making me feel so welcome

Lesley Croghan (Creator)

Thanks for stopping by - have a beautiful day!!













Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps Hello Happy Thanks
Dies: Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders One, Spellbinder Spiral Blossom One
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug Poppy Anna Griffin
Gems:  Recollections (Michaels)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Card Stock:  PTI White, True Black, SU! Basic Grey

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous design, Jeanne! Thank you so much for all of your hard work my friend. We will miss you!
Hugs,
Lesley

Anonymous said...

I love your card Jeanne!!! So gorgeous!!

pam said...

Beautiful card Jeanne, gorgeous colours, embellishments and amazing rose.
pam x

Joyce said...

This is so pretty, Jeanne. The colors really match the mood of the sentiment.

Vickie Z said...

Stink eye...totally chuckled!! Love the WMS sentiment!! Perfect black rose!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Beautiful!!! Just amazing Jeanne!!!
Love the large black bloom!

Kim Heggins said...

This is some card Jeanne. I love those colors together but your black rose steals the spotlight, just amazing.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Such a special card Jeanne. You really hit the mark on this one! TFS

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty, I love that beautiful rose.