Thursday, September 25, 2014

CASE Study #210 - Flower Bouquet

Thanks for stopping by!  I think I have more posts on Thursday than any other day of the week LOL!!  Today I have three - new challenges from CASE Study and Fusion.. and ooooh.. pretty... a new release from Waltzingmouse!! SO I hope you take your time and look around today!!    Our muse this month at CASE Study is the amazing Debbie Hughes!  I love her cards and she always inspires me to create!!  Look at this beauty she has for us today.  I see a pretty embossed background, lots of pretty die cuts bundled together with a bit of twine and topped with a scrolled sentiment.  Debbie's color scheme got me thinking Christmas, but I'm just not ready to give in to it!  I thought I'd make a pretty little thank you card that I could use any time of year.  I flipped Debbie's card up side down and made a flower bouquet tied with a twine bow. 


Ready to see what the rest of the team created for today?  Just click on their names here to jump to their blog!

Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Amy Wanford
Tasnim Ahmed
Silke Ledlow
Jill Foster
Gayatri Murali
Anja Curvers
Anna Kossakovskaya
Julia Stainton
Michelle Williams
Annika Lerche

I'm looking forward to seeing what you create for this one - I love die cuts so it's going to be an entire week of eye candy at CASE!  I hope I see you there!!










Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Frame It
Dies:  Memory Box Perfect Petioles, Delicate Blossoms, Slender Leaves, Arched Stems, Elegant Leaves, Little Inker Flag Tags
Embossing Folder:  Lifestyle Crafts Whimsy
Twinery Twine Blossom
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Button, Gems

3 comments:

Joyce said...

What a gorgeous CASE of Debbie's card. As usual, your colors are so fresh, bright and happy.

Sharron said...

Love your sweet, bright card! Those die cuts look gorgeous against the white background!

Lisa Minckler said...

I seriously never know where to start or stop on your blog. I LOVE taking in the new stuff, but looking at the cards I've already seen just never gets old either! Incredible talent and creativity you have Jeanne.
hugs,
Lisa x