Sunday, September 14, 2014

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party - September 2014

Happy news!  Waltzingmouse had revived the Pajama Party!  I really missed the once a month challenge and I'm glad it's back.  The Pajama Party concept always gets me thinking of staying up late with girlfriends, just having fun - maybe making a few things while we're talking.   It's also a nice little way to maybe win some sweet prizes!  Instead of sneaking packages in the house so DH doesn't see you can proudly wave it around and say... "AHEM..  I WON THIS!!"    Claire is also working out a static release date so you know exactly what day to expect any new products from Waltzingmouse so you can plan your purchases accordingly. We have a new release scheduled for this month - yep!  should I give you a little hint?  Ok... think winter.....  You'll be able to see sneak peeks beginning September 25.  


Here's the different challenges you can participate in today - there's four to choose from.  You can play one - or you can play them all!

1. Doodle Do - Make a project using this technique - stamp an image or sentiment and then add some hand doodling!
2. Too cute to Spook - Make a project featuring Halloween cuteness - we want to see sweet treats and dinky delectables for Halloween - the sort of thing you might rustle up for the wee folks.

Here's mine - some sweet Opera Tags topped with die cut ghosts from Boo & Friends all ready to tie on bags of sweets! - Super easy because I only had to color small parts of the stamps. 

3. Old Pajamas -  Make a project using any of your older Waltzingmouse Christmas sets - I'm going to ask some of the DT to play along with me, I fancy blowing the dust off my Seasonal Flourish set!

Here's mine - I got to thinking some flat one layer cards might make my life easier this holiday season.  Who wants to wait in line at the post office.  This one was really fun to stamp - lots of different colors, and a little bit of washi to add more color and pattern. 




4. Bedtime Story Sketch 
I know.. so clean right?  

You can find all the rules and prize information here.  And I gotta say folks - there's a BIG prize for some lucky person!  Maybe it will be you!!  I hope you are playing along and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!!










Finished Size   Lantern 4.5 x 6.25"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Seasonal Flourish, Bright Season, Simple Sprig

Halloween Tags:  Opera Tags Stamps and Dies, Boo and Friends Stamps and Dies
Polka Dot Ribbon 5/8 Sheer May Arts

New Fangled Parent:  4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps and Dies:  Waltzingmouse Vintage Baby Shower and Dies, LIttle Darlings Sentiments and Picot Panels

6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your bright spooky tags and lantern card Jeanne! and your baby sketch card is just adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne these are all fantastic! I love those spooky cuties, the lantern is ne of my fav die/stamps and the baby card is so sweet!

Anne-Elise said...

Cute tags and beautiful cards, Jeanne! Hugs

Deborah Frings said...

Jeanne - all your projects are just super. Love the cute Halloween tags - great colours. The Christmas lantern is so elegant and I love the baby card.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...what wonderful projects, Jeanne. Love the Halloween tags and the way you coordinated their tag with the elements on the "spooks".

Your lantern card is a wonderful Christmas card - light of the world in deed!

Your sweet baby card is clean and crisp with lovely texture with your embossed background and wonderful shades of blue. FANTASTIC job on all of these stunning projects.

Lisa Minckler said...

Shut the front door! These are ALL fabulous Jeanne. Those tiny tags have me on the floor. :)