Friday, October 9, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook October 2020 Main Kit



Did you ever wish you had a personal shopper for your craft supplies? Now more than ever I appreciate that My Creative Scrapbook puts together a kit perfect for card making or journaling. The kit includes papers, die cut images and stickers perfectly coordinated to work together. Here's a peek at the October 2020 Main Kit ...
Inside the kit you'll find beautiful papers from Crate Paper's "Fresh Bouquet" collection along with chipboard, stickers, die cut pieces (printed and acetate), fold foam stickers and some gorgeous paper flowers too!
The papers in this collection are GORGEOUS! There are beautiful flowers in pinks, oranges and yellow. The papers are a mix of pastels with bold pops of navy and terra cotta. 
The kit includes pretty tags ready for embellishing. I stacked a sentiment on this little tag and added some button twine for a rustic look.
The theme of this kit is love with lots of sentiments perfect for weddings, engagement announcements, anniversaries, and just because! Who doesn't want to hear that they're loved? 
My favorite element in the kit has to be the clear acetate images. They're so beautiful and the best part is that you're not covering up your pretty papers because the design shows right through! 
My favorite Images in the group are the birds! I admit I love to watch them at the feeders in the yard, and now I can bring them indoors with this beautiful kit. 
I made eight cards with this kit - I'm sharing four today and will show another four later in the month. If you'd like to see all the projects made from the design team you can see them in the gallery on the My Creative Scrapbook web page here.
Again I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate having the ability to mail order a card making kit and have it delivered straight to my door. My son is in quarantine for the second time since Covid began. That means he's been exposed to someone who tested positive. For me that means I am his shopper and chef. It makes me mindful that this crisis isn't over and it's still so important to be cautious.

I've been receiving this club kit since February - I never know what the theme will be or what items they will select to send me - and I haven't been disappointed yet. Each kit is a delight. You can find out more about My Creative Scrapbook and their different kits here.





All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Supplies | October 2020 My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

All so lovely and feminine!

Kim Heggins said...

So much beauty here!!!! Love all the wonderful details you add to your cards, so amazing!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love those birds and butterflies